Wikileaks obtains a copy of Iraqi Journalists being murdered by US forces.

Nowt like generalising is there :loopy:

Well I do believe that all muslims consider the quoran their holy book,obviously you know different so any chance of revealing to us all the alternate book some use,does it have a different prophet ? or is my generalisation correct ? I think Im safe here;)

Well I do believe that all muslims consider the quoran their holy book,obviously you know different so any chance of revealing to us all the alternate book some use,does it have a different prophet ? or is my generalisation correct ? I think Im safe here;)

I don't think that was the generalisation that AO was commenting upon.

For a start, you seemed to imply that all Iraqis are Muslim when responding JFK's post. You might find this hard to believe, but about 5% of Iraq are Christian or follow another form of religion. So, I really think you were generalising when you made the claim about Iraq. Same applies to other Muslim countries :)

Really and your reasoning for that ?

You seem to be ignorant upon the age of Islamic faith for starters, surprising seeing that you always seem over eager to spout some sort of opinion about the Islamic faith and it's followers.

Dont forget the bombings of the US embassy in Kenya and the USS Cole all happening prior to 9/11. There was also an attempt to bomb the World Trade Center in the early 1990s, long before any troops were in either Afganistan or Iraq. The scum had been going all out in attempting to start a war and now they got one.

It's payback. Par for the course even in an undeclared war. Get used to it.

But all those atrocities had nothing to do with Iraq.

Osama Bin Laden initiated that phase of terrorism against the US because he resented US soldiers being stationed on his homeland Saudi Arabia during the first Gulf War.

But all those atrocities had nothing to do with Iraq.

Osama Bin Laden initiated that phase of terrorism against the US because he resented US soldiers being stationed on his homeland Saudi Arabia during the first Gulf War.

Which just shows what an Absolute Wally the man is. The US troops were in Saudi Arabia at that country's request because of the concern by the Saudis of an invasion by Saddam. The US also provided and manned Patriot missile batteries to defend the country from a possible air attack. The troops left as soon as the war was over

Maybe loony Osama would have preferred an invasion from Iraq. That's the problem when a man grows a long dirty beard. It clogs up his brain cells

Your not very bright are you ,Iraq is a war zone comprendhez,Sheffield is not,in war zones people tend to get killed ,and if Im not mistaken the Helicopter pilot is American so tell me oh Brain of Bagdhad why should some Iraqi seek revenge over here
So why are you getting your nickers in a twist and why has Britain sent our troops to Iraq to fight someone else's war?

Irqis standing in a street in their own city in their own country not being a threat to anyone, not even the Yanks get blown to pieces and you try to explain it as things happening in a war zone. Who declared it a war zone? Not the Iraqis. So if an Iraqi decides to shoot your ass after declaring it a war zone as the yanks did would he not be justified as we have scum here supporting terrorism of the Iraqi populace, comprendhez. Terrorism is abhorrent who ever does it and this incident is clearly terrorism, no lame excuses brain of Manor.

Archived