Wikileaks obtains a copy of Iraqi Journalists being murdered by US forces.

Yes indeed you tell us not to forget the US embassy bombing but conveniently forget the Sudan factory bombing that killed hundreds and the embassy bombing was a retaliation to that, but maybe your knowledge doesn't extend further than the US local media hype. They couldn't find BinLaden so the scm bags decided on killing innocent civilians on the street, ye Harleman we are indeed getting used to the stupidity of the Yanks and of course the limited knowledge of their apologists.[/quote]

You of course being an apologist for terrorism are the self annointed supreme being of all knowledge......... I think not

QUOTE=tab1;6111255]Yes indeed you tell us not to forget the US embassy bombing but conveniently forget the Sudan factory bombing that killed hundreds and the embassy bombing was a retaliation to that, but maybe your knowledge doesn't extend further than the US local media hype. They couldn't find BinLaden so the scm bags decided on killing innocent civilians on the street, ye Harleman we are indeed getting used to the stupidity of the Yanks and of course the limited knowledge of their apologists.[/quote]

You of course being an apologist for terrorism are the self annointed supreme being of all knowledge......... I think not

The ruddy cheek of the man, excuses some scum for murdering innocent civilians and yet claims others like myself are apologists for terrorism. The problem seems to be the Yank propensity not to think about what they say when the repeat like parrots the media fed lines. Apologist for terrorism is you my dear making lame excuses for killing of innocent human beings you sad excuse of a man.:roll:

Oh and learn to use the quote facility you confused cookie., look at your messy post.

Well they've gone havent they. I'm sure that their remaining until 2003 was at the request or with the blessing of the Saudi rulers

Well actually US millitary agreed to leave if the Saudis allowed them to station more troops In Saudi Arabia to help them launch the 2003 Iraq invasion.

So your comment suggesting that there were no US troops in the Middle East before the 2001/2003 campaigns in Afghanistan and Iraq is incorrect.

Now I am not legitimising Bin Laden's cause in anyway, but just highlighting why Bin Laden felt he had a grievance towards the US.

Like the bloodthirsty scum who flew two passenger planes into the New York twin Towers

No, different motivation, same intent.

These guys had no other motivation for killing than idle boredom and getting their thrills from slaking bloodthirst.

I don't think the hijackers were particularly bloodthirsty, as that implies relish in the death of others. Their relish would have to be posthumous.

These guys in the Apache relish it for our edification on video. (although they probably didn't imagine the film would make it to the internet (duh)).

Both are certainly scum though, you're right there.

No, different motivation, same intent.

These guys had no other motivation for killing than idle boredom and getting their thrills from slaking bloodthirst.

I don't think the hijackers were particularly bloodthirsty, as that implies relish in the death of others. Their relish would have to be posthumous. These guys in the Apache relish it for our edification on video. (although they probably didn't imagine the film would make it to the internet (duh)).

Both are certainly scum though, you're right there.

I'm sure their relish was the seven virgins awaiting them in heaven. Stupid morons brainwashed by evil morons

Being the operative words.

Your racist views are sickening.

Self righteous twerp. Who are you to judge what I am? Mind yer own business.

I suggest a dose of Mylox if my views on terrorists and their apologists sicken your delicate little tummy :hihi:

maybe they"er 80 yearold ugly virgins. is there anywhere in the qouran that states thier age ?(before I convert)

Boyonyg!! Zebedi arrives, with yet another new disposable user name to stir the same old same old.:roll:

Archived