Wikileaks obtains a copy of Iraqi Journalists being murdered by US forces.

You seem to be a sad individual as well as racist and homophobic, your a perfect example of why people have issues with the muslim community,if your a typical normal muslim god help the people of this country,your obvious racism is abhorrent and now you decide to show your homophobia ,how you get away with it and continue to post on this forum baffles me anybody else would have faced a life ban long ago.

WELL SAID :clap::clap::clap:

Soldier boy is a little liar too or is just senility? read your own words wanabe yank

Just Waite for one of the resident racists with multiple identities to come in with snidy comments.

I'm not a "wanabe" Yank. I AM a Yank. Have been since 1973 . I am also not gay but unlike you I am not a gay phobe either, nor am I a racist. You use the word racist easily. I have nothing against Muslims who dont want to blow up people or carry out suicide bombings. I loathe the IRA (lily whites) as much as any other kind of terrorists or their apologists

I suspect that you though are a racist. A fox in the chicken coop trying to pass himself off as another chicken but you're too transparent and have already demonstrated that. I suspect also that you are something of a coward secure in the knowledge of my distance. I guarantee you would never have uttered the insults and insinuations were I in the same room as you unless of course you had a lot of time on your hands to visit the dentist afterwards.

You're a pathetic little man who relies on his small circle of yap dogs to back him up.

You can have the last word. I dont give a damn. If having the last word makes you feel you have achieved some kind of victory then the you can climb on your little hill and crow like a little rooster

Tell me about it, another weird fact is that I'm looking at the same thing the guy in the apache is, and I've only watched the vid once, so if I had been watching the actual event in real time I'd have come to the same conclusion, don't intend on ever watching it again, as it discomforts me to watch innocents get mowed down by someone who has nothing better to do with his time.

And although I respect the armed forces, and what they are supposed to stand for.

This war and acts such as the one in the vid are not what I respect them for, and people saying "ooh you've never been in the army so don't judge", can kiss my rectum.

No thanks but I guess tab1 has a couple of times :hihi:

;6101961']No wonder the CIA tried desperately to shut Wikileaks down when the US forces can be so dumb as to mistake camera's with telephoto lenses for RPG's...

Dont watch if squeamish. Mods delete the link (but not the post please) if you feel it to be appropriate...

http://collateralmurder.org/en/resources.html

War is total insanity... :rant:

We agree on something then.

I don't personally believe that tab is a homophobe. I think it was just a very poor choice of words, compounded by his refusal to admit he made a mistake and to offer a simple apology. Kinda like the US government. ;)

OTOH, if he hadn't been name calling in the first place...As a kid I found out the hard way that when you throw mudpies sometimes it splatters on you, too :hihi:

See now if you keep saying things like that, which you started by constantly referring to his "hard-ons", you don't have any right to then attack tab1 one for anything. Pot, Kettle etc.
That's just his way of avoiding embarrassment by not having to answer why he supports terrorism of civilians no other reason to go off on a tangent.

I don't personally believe that tab is a homophobe. I think it was just a very poor choice of words, compounded by his refusal to admit he made a mistake and to offer a simple apology. Kinda like the US government. ;)

OTOH, if he hadn't been name calling in the first place...As a kid I found out the hard way that when you throw mudpies sometimes it splatters on you, too :hihi:

I did give you the benefit of reading tin pot general's post but seems you chose to ignore that. Care to comment on the post I quoted? as that is what I was responding to when you asked for an apology. As I don't recall insulting anyone other than the man who seemed to take pleasure in mentioning my a*s and my hard ons, but that choice of words is accepted by yourself, astonishing indeed that you nor any of the General Monty's supporting racists, crawling of the woodwork, found those words inappropriate on open forum. So no apology for challenging a racist man to explain why he supports murder of civilians, and why instead of posting on topic he and his sym-patheic friends try to divert the thread away from topic?

Duh! How I do that massa? I dont know much about them there dichsuneries but I did heered about em one time

That was sarcasm too wise guy.

Oh dear, it seems like .the soldier boy has lost it completely. I guess with racist mentality like that it's not surprising why he would consider any man in the street (as long as he isn't white) in Baghdad being responsible for the 11th September and the 7th July attacks and the clown rejoices at the murder of such innocent people as though they were guilty and were rightly punnished:loopy:. He is mad as any mad fool can be, what-a -loser?:roll:

The other point is this

Originally Posted by Digsy

This war and acts such as the one in the vid are not what I respect them for, and people saying "ooh you've never been in the army so don't judge", can kiss my rectum.

No thanks but I guess tab1 has a couple of times :hihi:

Harlyman the sentence reads "and people saying "ooh you've never been in the army so don't judge", can kiss my rectum"

And it was you who was saying exactly what Digsy refers to and that those who made such statements are invited to do what you do best to the yanks anyway.:D

Archived