Wikileaks obtains a copy of Iraqi Journalists being murdered by US forces.

TAB1 PANTS ARE IN A MEGA TWIST AGAIN.:hihi::hihi::hihi:
Well done for yet another excellent contribution, although it doesn't make sense but hey who cares about making sense when you are obliged to support your friends anything will do as long as you can get a few laughing emoticons in there, well done! :thumbsup:

I did give you the benefit of reading tin pot general's post but seems you chose to ignore that. Care to comment on the post I quoted? as that is what I was responding to when you asked for an apology. As I don't recall insulting anyone other than the man who seemed to take pleasure in mentioning my a*s and my hard ons, but that choice of words is accepted by yourself, astonishing indeed that you nor any of the General Monty's supporting racists, crawling of the woodwork, found those words inappropriate on open forum. So no apology for challenging a racist man to explain why he supports murder of civilians, and why instead of posting on topic he and his sym-patheic friends try to divert the thread away from topic?

tab, as I said. I don't believe for one second that you're a homophobe. I really don't. Nor do I think you're a bad person, not at all. :)

This an emotional thread that starts out civil enough, but it quickly gets heated and goes downhill from there. You do have a tendency to start with the insults and you just won't let up. I'm sorry, but you don't. Harleyman's post was as rude as hell too, just like yours. Two wrongs certainly don't make a right, do they. Some of the stuff you two say to each other is positively cringeworthy. Forgive me, but I think if you didn't insult him, he probably wouldn't insult you back. Don't start nothing won't be nothing, you know?

As for making mistakes, good lord man, I do it all the time! Like multiple times per day! A quick, "I'm sorry, I made a mistake" works wonders.

Some people write the way they speak, but unfortunately, all we ever see of each other on this forum are words on a screen. You miss people's facial expressions, vocal inflections and body language. And in my case as well as other non British forumers, there's the whole cultural differences thing.

I don't want to fight with you, or anyone else for that matter. I enjoy my time on this forum and think all you Sheffield folk rock. You guys have no idea how endlesslessly fascinating I find you all. Truly. :love:

tab, as I said. I don't believe for one second that you're a homophobe. I really don't. Nor do I think you're a bad person, not at all. :)

This an emotional thread that starts out civil enough, but it quickly gets heated and goes downhill from there. You do have a tendency to start with the insults and you just won't let up. I'm sorry, but you don't. Harleyman's post was as rude as hell too, just like yours. Two wrongs certainly don't make a right, do they. Some of the stuff you two say to each other is positively cringeworthy. Forgive me, but I think if you didn't insult him, he probably wouldn't insult you back. Don't start nothing won't be nothing, you know?

As for making mistakes, good lord man, I do it all the time! Like multiple times per day! A quick, "I'm sorry, I made a mistake" works wonders.

Some people write the way they speak, but unfortunately, all we ever see of each other on this forum are words on a screen. You miss people's facial expressions, vocal inflections and body language. And in my case as well as other non British forumers, there's the whole cultural differences thing.

I don't want to fight with you, or anyone else for that matter. I enjoy my time on this forum and think all you Sheffield folk rock. You guys have no idea how endlesslessly fascinating I find you all. Truly. :love:

Good post sierra, I agree with totally with your reasoning and respect your standpoint for that. Maybe this has gone way off topic enough and the crime of murder of civilians isn't something our General Monty wants to answer to after all and seems to be trying to save embarrassment by procrastination instead. Threatening violence on open forum is what the soldier boy has to resort to now such as this
Originally Posted by Harleyman

I suspect that you though are a racist. A fox in the chicken coop trying to pass himself off as another chicken but you're too transparent and have already demonstrated that. I suspect also that you are something of a coward secure in the knowledge of my distance. I guarantee you would never have uttered the insults and insinuations were I in the same room as you unless of course you had a lot of time on your hands to visit the dentist afterwards.

How many threats and insults are found in there? Is this behaviour of a professional soldier or even a civilised person, I'd say certainly not, the guy is completely off his rocker. All I asked was his explanation why he thinks it's justified to kill civilians in the street? If this isn't supporting terror what is? His refusal to answer the question and go for a tantrum is simply because I'm a Muslim and he has proven that he considers all Muslims as the enemy no less. That's why this thread has descended to this

I'm not a "wanabe" Yank. I AM a Yank. Have been since 1973 . ................crap removed for brevity..............

You were born in Sheffield so you can never be anything but a pretend yank. Some comments often used by racists in reference to immigrants here come to mind about dogs and barns etc, but that would be stooping to your level Harleyman.

If you can be bothered, then read tab1 's posts numbers 15 and 90. This is the way he always starts off when anyone opens a thread about the US and the situation in the middle east. This is not an isolated incident. He has long had a habit of doing the same things on threads in a similar vein. Whatever his denials are, or the excuses he makes he has an across the board hatred of Americans in general. When one mentions the atrocities that Muslim terrorists have committed over the years it just slides off him like water off a duck so one can assume that from his childish point of view the only bad things that happen are done by the US. Someone has to put in a good word for the US and as a Sheffield ex-pat who has prospered and lived in the US for many years and has experienced the positive many wonderful things this country has to offer I have appointed myself that person until the day comes when someone wants to chuck me off the forum.

Obviously fair criticism is always is order but again, read his posts numbers 15 and 90

If he wants to come out swinging like a heavy weight boxer with his crude phobic insults then I'll meet him head on.

Yorkshire born, Yorkshire blunt that's me. Always was, always will be :thumbsup:

If you can be bothered, then read tab1 's posts numbers 15 and 90. This is the way he always starts off when anyone opens a thread about the US and the situation in the middle east. This is not an isolated incident. He has long had a habit of doing the same things on threads in a similar vein. Whatever his denials are, or the excuses he makes he has an across the board hatred of Americans in general. When one mentions the atrocities that Muslim terrorists have committed over the years it just slides off him like water off a duck so one can assume that from his childish point of view the only bad things that happen are done by the US. Someone has to put in a good word for the US and as a Sheffield ex-pat who has prospered and lived in the US for many years and has experienced the positive many wonderful things this country has to offer I have appointed myself that person until the day comes when someone wants to chuck me off the forum.

Obviously fair criticism is always is order but again, read his posts numbers 15 and 90

If he wants to come out swinging like a heavy weight boxer with his crude phobic insults then I'll meet him head on.

Yorkshire born, Yorkshire blunt that's me. Always was, always will be :thumbsup:

Hollow words indeed, your change of citizenship proves otherwise general Monty.

Please read m post #15 and tell me what fault you see with it. The scum that murdered civilians were being defended by off topic posted by yourself. My post was anti murderers and as such you will find contained within it these words for you to dwell on "And no Halrleyman, a white skin wrapped around a human being is no more important than a brown skin wrapped around an Iraqi, murder is wrong whoever commits it" That is anyone from any religion that takes innocent lives and the scum that defend and excuse the murder are just as detestable. Now, Harley are you defending the Americans in general or are you defending this bunch that killed the men in the street and then their buddies tried to cover up the deed for years?

Post 90 was a response to a traitor accusing the British professor from Oxford as being anti American simply because he disagreed with killing innocent people. The average soldier in any army is no match for an Oxford proff and to claim somehow you are more capable makes you very deluded indeed. I said this in reference to this case "Indeed an Oxbridge proff would have more brains than a dumbaas American trigger happy soldier boy, so yes you are right anybody with brains would have to be anti American, in this case at any rate." To be trigger happy as these dummies in the chopperwere, are no match for any Oxford professor, prove me wrong I challenge you soldier boy!!

Go find another of my posts to pick on because there is nothing wrong with the ones you point to. I stand by what I said in both posts as they are part of the discussion and on topic at hand. You will get the response you deserve Monty no matter what gloss you put on your racism.

Alright gents. I can see I goofed getting involved in this. Just trying to smooth things over.

tab, it's not always racism, sometimes it's personality. Forgive me for being blunt, but I find your name calling offputting. And you're not even talking to me! You will generally get back from people what you put out. Please stop. I know you're a decent guy, but this particular aspect of your forum 'persona?' Ay carumba.

Harleyman, you know you are probably a better American than I am. You chose to become one of us, and you are one of us. E pluribus unum. Yourself and those like you bring your unique experiences and talents and grace America with your presence. We are lucky to have you.

*Feeling slightly guilty over destroying thread and disastrous peace making attempt. Wonders if this is this how the UN feels*

*Goes off to make waffles for husband and son and shift laundry from one labor saving device to the other. And let the dog out*

Adios. Please be kind to each other. :)

Alright gents. I can see I goofed getting involved in this. Just trying to smooth things over.

tab, it's not always racism, sometimes it's personality. Forgive me for being blunt, but I find your name calling offputting. And you're not even talking to me! You will generally get back from people what you put out. Please stop. I know you're a decent guy, but this particular aspect of your forum 'persona?' Ay carumba.

Harleyman, you know you are probably a better American than I am. You chose to become one of us, and you are one of us. E pluribus unum. Yourself and those like you bring your unique experiences and talents and grace America with your presence. We are lucky to have you.

*Feeling slightly guilty over destroying thread and disastrous peace making attempt. Wonders if this is this how the UN feels*

*Goes off to make waffles for husband and son and shift laundry from one labor saving device to the other. And let the dog out*

Adios. Please be kind to each other. :)

No need to feel guilty. Your intentions were good and dont worry about "destroying the thread"

These thread subjects (the evil Yanks) are like the number 15 bus to Hyde Park Corner. There's always one along every few minutes.................. and I'll be sure to board it :hihi:

Archived