Wikileaks obtains a copy of Iraqi Journalists being murdered by US forces.

A tragic mistake it happens ..911 7/7 beheadings shall we put them down as a mistake and wipe the slate clean to suit the anti yank element.The yanks may not be perfect but without them and us in Iraq the middle east would have exploded long ago and bugger the consequences

Whatever Fox News is to anyone at least they dont show hostages having their heads sawed off with a knife. Comparing Fox News with Al Jazeera is just plain stupid and illogical

Have you anything relevant to this thread to say?

A tragic mistake it happens ..911 7/7 beheadings shall we put them down as a mistake and wipe the slate clean to suit the anti yank element.The yanks may not be perfect but without them and us in Iraq the middle east would have exploded long ago and bugger the consequences

Not a tragic mistake. These US troops were in a helicopter under no obvious threat from people hanging round a street corner. They had pleasnyt of time and were not under fire. No wepaons in sight and yet they continue to "imagine" a threat and end up killing completely innocent humans. then the cover up...lying and lying until they are forced to admit what happened. This is cold blooded murder and these people shoujld be brought to justice. They are unfit to be in combat.

You seem confused.

You are the one trying to write of this deliberate attack on civilians as a mistake. No one is trying to justify 911, 7/7 or anything else you are frothing at the mouth at.

This incident could easily have been avoided, and steps must be taken to prevent similar things happening again.

You seem confused.

You are the one trying to write of this deliberate attack on civilians as a mistake. No one is trying to justify 911, 7/7 or anything else you are frothing at the mouth at.

This incident could easily have been avoided, and steps must be taken to prevent similar things happening again.

Its war mistakes happen innocents get killed ..live with it.People have to make split second decisions,you may get away with it in your cosy safe office environment,sat there theres no possibility of anyone deciding to shoot you,I wonder how many of these soldiers pals went home in a box for foolishly trusting things they had no control over.Mind you of course your all war experienced helicopter pilots arent you ,I do apologise

Its war mistakes happen innocents get killed ..live with it.People have to make split second decisions,you may get away with it in your cosy safe office environment,sat there theres no possibility of anyone deciding to shoot you,I wonder how many of these soldiers pals went home in a box for foolishly trusting things they had no control over.Mind you of course your all war experienced helicopter pilots arent you ,I do apologise

That isn't the point. This wasn't a mistake, it was a deliberate act.

I also wonder why you brought up the terrorist attacks? No one is trying to say they were mistakes, but YOU seem to think its ok for Americans to kill whoever they want without repercussions.

Maybe you can explain why they attacked the rescue vehicle?

Have to agree with you PC the people that they were targeting were clearly "milling around" when they said they were under fire, it was cold blooded murder, I know in a firefight things can get hazy but there was no excuse for what happened here.

This was no split second decision, they flew around for several minutes before firing, and they in a warzone most people round there have guns to protect themselves, from shopkeepers to home owners and they were not doing anything!

Archived