Are wednesday going to go down?

scottf

It ain't looking too good for us but if we are to stop up, we need to break this pattern...69-70 Relegated, 79-80 Promoted, 89-90 Relegated, 99-00 Relegated...so 09-10 may be another relegation...I'm no mystic meg but what will be will be....UTO !!

Wednesday need some surprise results, and it'd be just like us to pull 'em off.

That said, we're much more likely to get hammered.

Are we going down?

Unless they pull their socks up and SOMEBODY, ANYBODY gets a goal or two for us, then we have to say yes.

If they continue to just kick the ball the way they're facing... ie anywhere, we haven't got a prayer.

The 'football' is awful.

I wouldn't mind so much if it was effective, but it isn't.

QPR and Watford's game in hand is against each other so they can't both win. Scunthorpe's is against in-form Reading.

Looking on the bright side, if QPR beat Watford 8-0 we're out of the relegation zone :D

See- thats more like it- look on the brightside!!!

I think that scunny still have alot to be worried about, can someone post the threatened teams run-ins on here (i know- im lazy!)

Scunny - Wed - Palace - Plymouth - Watford

Preston A - Boro A - QPR H - Boro H - Plymouth H

Bristol H - United H - Derby A - Watford A - Leicester A

Reading H - Cardiff A - WBA H - Newcastle H - QPR A

Forest H - Palace H - Wednesday A - Forest A - Reading H

Donny A

I think this is right.

QPR could also be dragged into it yet:

Palace (A)

Cardiff (H)

Watford (H)

Barnsley (A)

Newcastle (H)

Not the hardest set of fixtures on paper but if they lose to Palace and Watford they're in bother (although it also depends on Wednesday picking up points so they should be OK!)

Archived