Are wednesday going to go down?

scottf

The best that we can hope for IMHO is fourth from bottom on goal difference, and we need at least 4 points, not impossible but not what we needed. Watford could yet do us a favour, and we need Scunthorpe down there, I'm not holding my breath. :help:

It well may come down to the last game against palace.Its squeeky ars time but better than mid table crap.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

remember that quote on a wet Tuesday night, when 2-0 down at home to Posh next season.:hihi:

As far as JJ goes, if there's any doubt for next week, surely you'd give him an extra week and make sure he's right for the derby? They must have seen our less than convincing full backs recently, and fancy putting him up against either of them!

Though obviously i'm hoping he starts at boro and breaks down after a few minutes, with just enough of a niggle to keep him out for a fortnight :)

As far as JJ goes, if there's any doubt for next week, surely you'd give him an extra week and make sure he's right for the derby? They must have seen our less than convincing full backs recently, and fancy putting him up against either of them!

Though obviously i'm hoping he starts at boro and breaks down after a few minutes, with just enough of a niggle to keep him out for a fortnight :)

Reading other posts from wednesdayites about JJ and they say he blows hot and cold and if they ahev to rely on him coming back to save them then they are DOOMED

Archived