Are wednesday going to go down?

scottf

I've kept quiet for a while but I have to say my bit now. If we don't go down, then what will be different next season ? Don't get me wrong, I want to be in this division, (I want to be in the Prem), but do I want to see the Owls struggling again in this division next year? The board just haven't learned have they. Year after year we've been crying out for a goal scorer, year after year we've had third class strikers, or half decent strikers who just aren't consistent. You get 3 points for winning a game, not for hanging on for a draw. And to win games you need a consistent goal scorer. I know it's not easy to get one, but un til we do we will stuggle. So perhaps a season down a division would help us the way it helped Newcastle this year, and Forest, and maybe Norwich. I'm fed up with mediocre performances from mediocre players............................Rant over.

it's not looking good. at the moment we'll be lucky to get it to the last game of the season but if we can get that then we have a chance. can't see where the goals are going to come though, even with jj we are lightweight in the goals department

I've kept quiet for a while but I have to say my bit now. If we don't go down, then what will be different next season ? Don't get me wrong, I want to be in this division, (I want to be in the Prem), but do I want to see the Owls struggling again in this division next year? The board just haven't learned have they. Year after year we've been crying out for a goal scorer, year after year we've had third class strikers, or half decent strikers who just aren't consistent. You get 3 points for winning a game, not for hanging on for a draw. And to win games you need a consistent goal scorer. I know it's not easy to get one, but un til we do we will stuggle. So perhaps a season down a division would help us the way it helped Newcastle this year, and Forest, and maybe Norwich. I'm fed up with mediocre performances from mediocre players............................Rant over.

I'm tempted to agree but we've been down in league one before and 'bottomed out' ... it didnt work

was thinking the same. if we go down and this investment doesn't happen then we will be in that division a long time.

If you go down you are right because the rats will be falling over each other to get off the sinking ship.

Bye bye Tudgay and Grant straight away possibly Beevers if anyone still wants him.

The futures bright but its red and white NOT blue and white

Archived