Are wednesday going to go down?

scottf

Knowing our season is over, the plight of our nearest and dearest neighbours is of course going to be of interest, when they have got so much to play for, Relegation or survival , its a close call and yes i have said many times i did not want to see the Owls go down. But for some reason am changing my mind, following results of Palace , Watford and co its given something to continue the seasons interest for us Blades.

The Owls shooting them selves in the foot with the Bristol result etc, we also have the close season to look forward to, a double wammy possible relegation and administration. all this contributes to the feel good down Bramall lane....May be we are not so *ra* after all. :)

remember that quote on a wet Tuesday night, when 2-0 down at home to Posh next season.:hihi:

There could be worse experiences on the horizon than that!

I already easily recollect being 4-1 down at Gillingham on a Tuesday night in January, with the air temperature about minus 12, and that was a cup match!

But, probably you can remember experincing something similar with your team, but you still carry on going.

It's in the blood.

I already easily recollect being 4-1 down at Gillingham on a Tuesday night in January, with the air temperature about minus 12, and that was a cup match!

But, probably you can remember experincing something similar with your team, but you still carry on going.

It's in the blood.

So true.;)

It's in the blood.

wernt the owls 4-0 down to colchester on a cold night when sturrock got sacked?

It's in the blood.

as some keep reminding us, some of united's best days were in div 3/4 so at least if we do go down into league 1 again we'll hav some fun along the way

and yes, i am preparing for the worst!

:suspect:Consider the irony.:twisted:

Wednesday could stay up due to Palace going down having had points deducted, and United were relegated due to West Ham not getting points deducted.:rolleyes:

Pointed that out weeks ago...............WHHHHHOOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! The Wendys didn't make the connection. They're a hard crowd!!

Archived