Are wednesday going to go down?

scottf

wernt the owls 4-0 down to colchester on a cold night when sturrock got sacked?

Cold ?

Colchester in October?

I honestly didn't notice.

But there again I'd probably already got a gut full of Adnams and the "Dragoon's" infamous chilli in me first!

Had you just come back from Equatorial Guinea, then?

Not bothered about Layer Road not existing any more, but the loss of a pub as good as the Dragoon was, is a blow.

was thinking the same. if we go down and this investment doesn't happen then we will be in that division a long time.

I think If Im honest that If we do go down the ending of so many contracts this summer could be a blessing in disguise. The playing staff needs a massive clear out and I trust Irvine to build a squad that may not have the flair everyone wats but certainly will grind out enough results to be challenging.

I think If Im honest that If we do go down the ending of so many contracts this summer could be a blessing in disguise. The playing staff needs a massive clear out and I trust Irvine to build a squad that may not have the flair everyone wats but certainly will grind out enough results to be challenging.

I can see what is going to happen.

Players who are likely to easily find that level to their liking are going to be discarded, and picked up by another league one outfit to do damage to us; whilst others who will not be up to the task at that level will be kept.

The names Leon Clarke for the former, and Darren Potter for the latter spring to mind!

I've seen at least half a dozen games at that level this season, and League One is a damned tough league; much improved since we escaped from it five years ago.

Realisticly we are likely to be in a similar position in a year's time, to Southampton now , at the best.... assuming the worst happens.

My thoughts exactly. If we do stay up Ted will have trouble building anything out of the rubble of this squad. At the lower level he will have a little more leeway to build his own team from scratch, something which will be more difficult at Champ level.

i honestly cant see us staying up, watford will beat plymouth and i cant see us beating boro, not looking good thats for sure

Have a bit of faith man.

I haven't watched Wednesday this season and they have some hard games but out of the teams down there i think Watford will get out of it, Palace are in a false position and i think they will get out of it, Wednesday need to be gunning for Scunny and QPR. I think Wednesday have it in them to win their two home matches, both will attract big crowds and the atmosphere will be buzzing, i'm throwing my hat in the ring and am convinced Wednesday will survive by the skin of their teeth.....chill out hursty lad!!

League 1 will be a tough league to get out next season n all, it looks tricky as it is

and with a bit of luck weeds will still be there too. they are doing their best not to come up after having an 8 point lead at christmas

Have a bit of faith man.

I haven't watched Wednesday this season and they have some hard games but out of the teams down there i think Watford will get out of it, Palace are in a false position and i think they will get out of it, Wednesday need to be gunning for Scunny and QPR. I think Wednesday have it in them to win their two home matches, both will attract big crowds and the atmosphere will be buzzing, i'm throwing my hat in the ring and am convinced Wednesday will survive by the skin of their teeth.....chill out hursty lad!!

easy for you to say when your teams sitting pretty in mid table:D, you'd change ou tune if the roles were reversed;)

Bewtween us,Scunny and CP,to be honest the only points I can see Palace getting is against us,Scunny has a difficult last 4 games but they are battling like mad and have the extra game,wouldn't put my house on outcome but if we can score a goal a game we'll stay up.

Archived