Whatever happened to Radio Hallam...

...must be in his late 80's ?

You shouldn't put "deceased", if you are not certain or even "believed still alive"!

Both statements are very disrespectful to those mentioned!

Edited by Joe9T

You shouldn't put "deceased", if you are not certain or even "believed still alive"!

Both statements are very disrespectful to those mentioned!

...think you will find i have researched properly , and only put deceased when known to be fact

...believed still alive , means exactly that , as nobody knows anything else -whether the said person is still around or what? - hence bringing up the topic - how else will anyone find out ? :loopy:!!!!!!!!!!

Bill Crozier is still with us, as far as I was aware, unless he has passed recently!

think YOU should do some proper research before you post such a false post !!!!!!!!!!! how disrespectful to his family saying he his still alive

....ooopppss iv'e done the same as you in post 231

Edited by bracken

think YOU should do some proper research before you post such a false post !!!!!!!!!!! how disrespectful to his family saying he his still alive

....ooopppss iv'e done the same as you in post 231

I apologise re Bill Crozier... I was thinking of Bill Macdonald, but I have yet to see anything on the net that refers to when Bill Crozier died!

Unless you are absolutely sure, I would not have stated that he had passed.

You may be correct, but unless you can point me to some evidence, such comment should not be made.

Edited by Joe9T

It does appear that Bill Crozier has ‘gone before’!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=11530436406#!/board.php?uid=11530436406

"Wikipedia includes some excellent entries for many of our number ‘gone before’ but there are also many notable omissions. I’ve come up with a list of about 40 such names and would love to hear from ex-colleagues who might be in a position to assist with putting together potted biogs for any of the following:

‘Daffy’ Don Allen

Bob Azurdia

Dave Barker

Roger Bennett

Alan Black

Robin Boyle

Dave Carson

Edward Cole

Peter Craig

Bill Crozier

Simon Cummings

Dave Eastwood

Tony Fox

Neville Garden

Richard Gwynn

Mike Hurley

Bill Jack

Paul Kaye

Peter Latham

Andy Lee

Sue McGarry

Allen MacKenzie

Kenny MacIntyre Snr

Carl Mitchell

Phil Mitchell

Roger Moffat

Don Moss

Nick Murden

Marc Paul

Robin Richmond

Howard Rose

Mike Russell

Mike Sparrow

Neil Spence

Nicky Steele

David Lee Stone

Ray Stuart

Peter Tait

Tony Windsor

Tom Wilson

Tony Wilson

Bruce Wyndham

Please get in touch if you can help and feel free to put forward further suggestions."

Edited by Joe9T

Hi Bracken, Johnny was out of the country in September 2007, which was the 40th Anniversary of Radio 1, not the 50th, he attended the 25th, but unfortunately has since been soaking up the rays in the South of France for several months of the year, September included. Hey, that's an Oz for you. lol.