Cabbage Soup Diet - Any Experiences ?

If you live alone then you may be fine on it as long as you don't come into contact with other people at work. If you do come into contact with other people during the day then the cost of gas masks can get a bit prohibitive ;)

I need to drop a stone, either that or buy a new suit. Does this diet work ? Does it have any side effects that would bother a person who lives alone ?
In the short term it works.....or at least it did for me. I did it for a week a number of years ago and lost 9lbs and I wasn't particularly overweight.

I don't like the idea of diets; if you're undisciplined, the restrictions you place on yourself during a diet will cause you to crave your fave foods even more and you're likely to end up bingeing.

Just change your portion sizes and decrease ratio of carbs, increase protein and veg and you'll be fine! :)

I eat whatever I want when I want and find that I don't get cravings for anything (because I know I can have it) and find that I don't actually end up eating that much because I'm not thinking and worrying about food all the time.

Archived