Cabbage Soup Diet - Any Experiences ?

It works, I did it, I lost 10lb in two weeks. I put mushrooms in and by day 4 they started to look like pieces of steak....

You can add anything really; peppers, garlic, onions, it depends how serious you are to lose so much so quickly. The chicken and steak days are wizard though. It's not meant as a long term thing though, it was originally a crash diet for overweight potential heart operation patients. If you want to keep weight off then it's a mental thing, eating less, smaller portions and filling up with fruit is a start.

Or, do as I did, go in to the Northern for an operation, the food's that bad, I lost half a stone in a week by eating toast and salads.

Or, do as I did, go in to the Northern for an operation, the food's that bad, I lost half a stone in a week by eating toast and salads.

I can second that with a different Hospital, I lost one and a half stone in a week, mostly due to them discussing amputating my right leg, however. :(

You need to change your diet for the duration. When you stop this diet, and return to your normal eating habits, you will return to the weight you are currently sustaining now. You need to make little permanent changes. Do you exercise. I find dancing, once a week, keeps my weight right down. Not suggesting you dance, but, perhaps, some other form of regular exercise. You will notice a difference within weeks.

You need to change your diet for the duration. When you stop this diet, and return to your normal eating habits, you will return to the weight you are currently sustaining now. You need to make little permanent changes. Do you exercise. I find dancing, once a week, keeps my weight right down. Not suggesting you dance, but, perhaps, some other form of regular exercise. You will notice a difference within weeks.

I have a couple of bikes in the garage, I might have a crack at that.

Cheers (which I suspect is the main culprit).

Archived