Why did Brown have to 'ask' the Queen's permission to call an election ?

Not sure how that would happen. If the KKK were elected then it would be a majority vote, meaning most people who voted chose the KKK would be unhappy and make up the majority of our nation.

The princes trust could just be any number of trusts, just has a royal name to it.

Personally i think the present day monarchy are a disgrace. It was mentioned about them going to war........in the safest possible place...not exactly in the trenches with the troops is it?.

The one and only saving grace for the monarchy is william....and only because he treads in the footsteps of his mother who this nation took into their hearts, and by that alone he would be accepted as a king in this country.

As for his role?......just an aging face to a country that is fading fast, you think ali mukaki maheed will give 2 ooks?

More utter nonsense but hey ho! ;)

When the revolution comes you will all fall to us monarchists. :hihi:

A vote for the KKK could be achieved if only one person voted for them and no-one else voted for any other. This would not make the KKK elected by the people, or even the majority of the people. Just means that most voters were drugged on methadone or whatever it's called :hihi:

Think you need to do more research on the Princes Trust.

Personally I think people who diss the Royal family are a disgrace. They are the heart of Britain. Without them we would be a crappy republic. :help:

As I said - scrap the government and lets get back to having things decided by the true rulers of the country - and off with Weazel's head. :hihi:

"decorus et tutanum" That's what's etched around the edge of a pound coin in englend, it mean 'an ornament and a safeguard'.

Without our head of state we would be wide open to dictatorship, which is exactly what happend with Cromwell after parliament got rid of Charls 1.

He dissolved parliament by force, then became the 'protector', something akin to Reichsführer.

I wish the military would do us all a favour and oust the bitches we have in the running at the minute.

Not one of the parties listens to the population one bit, a few tank shells into the side of buckingham palace and downing street might change things.

I wish the military would do us all a favour and oust the bitches we have in the running at the minute.

Not one of the parties listens to the population one bit, a few tank shells into the side of buckingham palace and downing street might change things.

Definitely time for you to shhhhh!

What has the Royal Family ever done to harm you or anyone else you know? Nothing. Just another British institute and British way of life to get attacked.

Let's scrap the union flag as well cos we are no longer a real union - what with devolution here there and everywhere. And the flag of saint george is crap so we should get rid of that.

What else British should we get rid of? Maybe the British?

More utter nonsense but hey ho! ;)

When the revolution comes you will all fall to us monarchists. :hihi:

A vote for the KKK could be achieved if only one person voted for them and no-one else voted for any other. This would not make the KKK elected by the people, or even the majority of the people. Just means that most voters were drugged on methadone or whatever it's called :hihi:

Touche! but not exactly plausible is it? lol

Think you need to do more research on the Princes Trust.

Personally I think people who diss the Royal family are a disgrace. They are the heart of Britain. Without them we would be a crappy republic. :help:

Some republics have done quite well

As I said - scrap the government and lets get back to having things decided by the true rulers of the country - and off with Weazel's head. :hihi:

Doesn't suprise me one bit, let the queen continue deciding which offsprings spouse to loath next

It might indeed and truth be told I'm quite tempted to agree, but as I was pointing out to a member of the free masons today revolution has a tendncy to turn nasty and head off in a direction no one expected.

Take a look at russia, who would have thought that yeltsin after stopping the army shelling the white house would end up doing it himself, which in turn led to the present hard line 'ex KGB, NKVD, FSB' leadership.

Definitely time for you to shhhhh!

What has the Royal Family ever done to harm you or anyone else you know? Nothing. Just another British institute and British way of life to get attacked.

Let's scrap the union flag as well cos we are no longer a real union - what with devolution here there and everywhere. And the flag of saint george is crap so we should get rid of that.

What else British should we get rid of? Maybe the British?

Now your just starting to sound like momo :)

France don't have a monachy nor does Germany, Italy and dozens of other modern republics. I don't see any of them currently being run by a dictator. So Mr Gault your argument is slightly flawed !

Rubbish, they all have elected presidents that fulfill the same role.

Archived