Why did Brown have to 'ask' the Queen's permission to call an election ?

That is not what you said. You claimed they were causing harm to the nation's pocket, and they are not. Your claim was patently false.

i stand corrected, how much left on your rag week?

Dude, have you seen our debt.....i don't think a mere 1 billion will be loved or missed, like i said...ornament, might fetch a few quid, but won't wipe your debts!?!?!?!?!? huh, are you reading the thread properly?

But i can. If the queen had turned around to labour and said bugger off, then the entire economic crash would have been averted, or at least delayed long enough for a government to save for a rainy day.

Furthermore i can blame the walking talking corgi for allowing chav's to breed under said labour government.

God Gives it to the queen!

Bold - I do not think the queen can be held responsible for the breeding habits of the lower classes (of which I am one but not with chav children by the grace of the Goddess).

Italic. I do not think insults are called for.

You have made numerous claims and so far not backed up any of them with anything other than more ridiculous claims.

God save the Queen.

Dude, have you seen our debt.....i don't think a mere 1 billion will be loved or missed, like i said...ornament, might fetch a few quid, but won't wipe your debts!?!?!?!?!? huh, are you reading the thread properly?

But again - the Royal Family are helping with our debts. And that 1 billion is a help, regardless of what you may think. Would you turn your nose up at someone who wanted to give you a billion just because you own 30 Billion?

But again - the Royal Family are helping with our debts. And that 1 billion is a help, regardless of what you may think. Would you turn your nose up at someone who wanted to give you a billion just because you own 30 Billion?

quick answer yes :)

I can blame the queen for chavs because she should have insisted on deporting more people to the farthest reaches of the earth.

quick answer yes :)

I can blame the queen for chavs because she should have insisted on deporting more people to the farthest reaches of the earth.

Yes you would turn your nose up?

Simplify - just for you. You owe someone thirty quid and someone offers to chuck a quid in to help you out. You are going to turn round and say - no, I'd sooner owe thirty quid? You are so weird. I thought I was weird but you make me look normal. :hihi:

Archived