Why do our soldiers have to go to Afghanistan?

you can get trained anywhere eg. northern ireland

Yep you may be correct but the problem is they are not in Northern Ireland they are in Afghanistan,be a bit pointless therefore invading Northern Ireland looking for Muslim terrorists dont you think ?Be like looking for a member of the Klu Klux Klan in your local mosque

Yep you may be correct but the problem is they are not in Northern Ireland they are in Afghanistan,be a bit pointless therefore invading Northern Ireland looking for Muslim terrorists dont you think ?Be like looking for a member of the Klu Klux Klan in your local mosque

who are ? if you mean alqaeda i personally think its an idea not some gang

If there hasn't been a single major terrorist attack in 5 years, it's pretty obvious that it's because there aren't any terrorists save for the odd lone nutter.

!

How long do you think it took to find the martyrs, integrate them in to American society , get them trained as pilots, get them jobs on commercial airlines, yep you are right 5 years isn’t very long or even the 9 years since the twin towers.

who are ? if you mean alqaeda i personally think its an idea not some gang

it may be a idea and Osama Bin Laden maybe a figment of someones imagination,it doesnt alter the fact that people are killing for that idea,ideas nurture especially in places where it is proven that people can be easily brainwashed

"it may be an idea and Western superiority maybe a figment of someones imagination,it doesnt alter the fact that people are killing for that idea,ideas nurture especially in the uk where it is proven that people can be easily brainwashed "

too true, too true

I'm not saying anything. I'm asking what the reasons are behind soldiers being sent to Afghanistan. What part of my question don't you understand? What is the government saying the reason is?
All that anyone could tell you is what you know already. They're there to combat terrorist factions. Whether america have enticed britian into it due to other hidden agenda's is anyone's guess... I personally wouldn't put anything past them.

No matter how many times I read it its still a gas pipe

Ok Ok..I'll concede "It's only a gas pipe". What is gas a by-product of? Who owns the oil that produces that by-product? In who's interest is that that pipe is protected?

Or do we just shuffle it off as a "gas pipe" as if it's something that feeds your caravan cooker?

Archived