Why do our soldiers have to go to Afghanistan?

You invariably resort to type when you cannot best someone in an argument.

Stupid this! stupd that! Typical attitude of someone with a giant chip on their shoulder, personal insults replace discussions.

You're a giant pain in the A*s Tab1. Get lost :hihi:

OOOOh soldier boy is getting upset because he doesn't know history of the conflict. I mentioned this point 'Both attacks you mention were not carried out in name of religion but politics. You of course are unable to differentiate that' what is your response soldier? Stop twisting like worm on a hook now and and let me educate you.:D

And the only resource Afghanistan has for export is heroin.
Why we cant buy up this resource to use within the pharmaceutical industry instead of seizing the crop and burning it is a real source of puzzlement for me. The latter option destroys a valuable medicinal resource that could be used for the production of several Alkaloid based medicines and painkillers whilst also ******* off opium farmers and driving their allegiance away from the coalition backed government and towards that of the Taliban...

Having a go at soldiers? Tab1 your so arrogant it's unreal.
In your fantasy world it must be unreal, but the guy Harleman whom I was referring to is an old soldier, so only a complete clown would read that as having a go at any other soldiers, you apparently did, so what more can I say.:roll: Any offers on replying to the point made or is that beyond you? You may wish to start a new thread to ask around for that also :lol:

Having a go at soldiers? Tab1 your so arrogant it's unreal.

It's how he gets his rocks off. He sits at the keyboard 24/7 his eager little eyes scanning the General Discussions section until he sees something about Muslims and the wicked Yanks and BAM! he zeroes in like a cruise missile

:hihi::hihi:

OOOOh soldier boy is getting upset because he doesn't know history of the conflict. I mentioned this point 'Both attacks you mention were not carried out in name of religion but politics. You of course are unable to differentiate that' what is your response soldier? Stop twisting like worm on a hook now and and let me educate you.:D

So politics justifies British born scumbag traitors blowing up their fellow Brits on a London bus does it?

Damn, where is Albert Pierpoint when we need him ?

In your fantasy world it must be unreal, but the guy Harleman whom I was referring to is an old soldier, so only a complete clown would read that as having a go at any other soldiers, you apparently did, so what more can I say.:roll: Any offers on replying to the point made or is that beyond you? You may wish to start a new thread to ask around for that also :lol:

Hey hypocrite quit backpeddling before your stomach overtakes your a*s :hihi:

It's how he gets his rocks off. He sits at the keyboard 24/7 his eager little eyes scanning the General Discussions section until he sees something about Muslims and the wicked Yanks and BAM! he zeroes in like a cruise missile

:hihi::hihi:

I had noticed, bless him, it must be hard having nothing else in your life.

Hey hypocrite quit backpeddling before your stomach overtakes your a*s :hihi:

Soldier boy has gone petty in a desperate attempt to divert attention from apparently being seen to be supporting terrorism against innocent civilians. If you had the brains you would never have condoned killing people in the streets of Baghdad from a Km away, no matter how bored the US chaaper crew were. Civilised people don't or in fact can't support terrorism of any sort by any side, but you do and have tried to justify it right here in your racist quest to justify murder of the innocent Irqis Harleman. Then you have the cheek to call others as supporting terror, can you find any bigger example of hypocrisy on his forum?

As I said in the post you quote but fail to understand 'so only a complete clown would read that as having a go at any other soldiers'. Thanks for proving the point for me, I couldn't have done a better job without your assistance :lol:

it may be a idea and Osama Bin Laden maybe a figment of someones imagination,it doesnt alter the fact that people are killing for that idea,ideas nurture especially in places where it is proven that people can be easily brainwashed

i don't know about OBL being a figment of anyone's imagination but he is the bogeyman.

the idea is sharia law should be implemented even through the democratic process eg Hamas, Hezbollah (but we don't like that) when we have no problem supporting non democratic states.

Archived