Anyone remember the middle windows at the drive through?

jongo

Anyone remember the old middle windows at Macdonalds drive through?

They seem to be doing away with them all now :huh:

Anyone know exactly what their purpose was?

I used to love paying at the first window and then driving past the middle one always slowing down to look at all the boxes piled up behind it, then onto the last one to pick up my food.

Arh those were the good old days :D

Anyone remember the old middle windows at Macdonalds drive through?

They seem to be doing away with them all now :huh:

Anyone know exactly what their purpose was?

I used to love paying at the first window and then driving past the middle one always slowing down to look at all the boxes piled up behind it, then onto the last one to pick up my food.

Arh those were the good old days :D

Yes I've noticed that too jongo, although I hate when they hand you your loose change and receipt at the same time, they put the receipt on top of your change.....not quite History though :|

Yes I've noticed that too jongo, although I hate when they hand you your loose change and receipt at the same time, they put the receipt on top of your change.....not quite History though :|

Oh it is Poppins, they have all gone now, lost forever.:(

I'm going to presume that by middle window you have three or had , we talk into the little box (a real pain because you can never hear them) 2nd to pay and third to get the goodies UK must have found a way to get one girl do both jobs, with Mac paying top wage think of the cash they can save

Archived