God, people suck - Ebay Sales *rant*

I think you need to post us a link to your sale so we can let you know if it is confusing to a majority of people. I was totally lost by your explanation as you seemed to contradict yourself. Could it be that the person who bought the item was similarly confused by you using unfamiliar jargon?

Bit confused here...:huh: I presume when OP says 'vinyl figures' they mean 'blow up dolls'. A box of 16 of them (I'm no expert) seems pretty cheap for £17.50 to me even if they're blind. Have they got punctures or something? If so and they go down on you I'd say it's money worth wasting! :hihi:

I'm guessing it's this one.

If so then, yes, you do make it clear at the start of the listing.

Trouble is, you need to get used to the fact that many ebay buyers are not as bright as you and the fact your photograph shows the box of 16 and your description, after the initial statement, goes on to describe multiple items could cause a buyer to become genuinely confused.

This does not excuse the buyer in your case as this one specifically asked for clarification (assuming your answer was clear, of course).

Never use jargon :) Not everyone is well versed in buying on t'internet, and the terms sellers might use.

I've more or less gathered what you were after doing by reading this thread, but ...

Wouldn't it have been easier to say "I have 16 of these figures all individually boxed. They're £17.50 each and you get whichever comes to hand first" Presumably that's what is meant by a blind box?

It does sound confusing even by what you've posted on here, sorry :(

ETA: It's clearer after reading the original listing. And you do say what a blind box is on there.

And now we all know everything about you! Hello neighbour :wave:

Archived