L section plastic moulding

Bit off the beaten track from my normal postings but I'm after some 'L' sectioned black plastic moulding to finish off girlfriends balcony. Preferably around 60mm by 30mm. Sounds simple doesn't it but tried everywhere. If anyone can help me out I'll be eternally thankful. Don't worry ... I expect stupid comments as well ! :)

National Plastics.

Sheaf Gardens, Sheffield, South Yorkshire S2 4BB‎ - 0114 270 0788‎

You may also want to try (just around the corner of the above company)

Seal Supplies

Unit 4, Riverside Park, Sheaf Gardens

Sheffield, South Yorkshire S2 4BB

0114 279 8009

National Plastics are your best bet.

Not sure of your required finish but have you thought of square section Black drain/down pipe cut along opposing corners?

National Plastics.

Sheaf Gardens, Sheffield, South Yorkshire S2 4BB‎ - 0114 270 0788‎

You may also want to try (just around the corner of the above company)

Seal Supplies

Unit 4, Riverside Park, Sheaf Gardens

Sheffield, South Yorkshire S2 4BB

0114 279 8009

National Plastics are your best bet.

Not sure of your required finish but have you thought of square section Black drain/down pipe cut along opposing corners?

Nice one Alien... Thanks! I thought I may be the only person to have considered cutting down square drain pipe but it seems a good idea to me. I may try Seal Supplies first though. I want it merely to finish off the edge of black rubberised tiles that I've fitted to my girlfriends balcony purely for aesthetic reasons. :)

Archived