If Catterick had replicas of churches would christians complain?

Im not angling for you to say anything, I asked your opinion on this issue since you'd been critical of my earlier post-you seem to believe my argument is devalued because models on a firing range were apparently not being used for target practice.

I posted my opinion earlier.

The fact is they weren’t being used as targets, so why should I comment on a hypothetical situation that doesn’t (and in all probability never will) exist?

I posted my opinion earlier.

The fact is they weren’t being used as targets, so why should I comment on a hypothetical situation that doesn’t (and in all probability never will) exist?

You're not required to comment on anything, I was merely seeking your opinion in order to expand the discussion.

Have a read of this article from the Northern Echo, it just about sums up my view on this issue:

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/features/8090112.An_error_of_judgement/

You're not required to comment on anything, I was merely seeking your opinion in order to expand the discussion.

Have a read of this article from the Northern Echo, it just about sums up my view on this issue:

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/features/8090112.An_error_of_judgement/

Expand the discussion or drive it into a cul-de-sac?

I cannot see what the problem is. The British Army is fighting in mostly muslim countries (regardless of your opinion on the subject, that is a simple fact) and so our soldiers have to have the best preperations to fight in enviroment which they are perhaps unused to in order for them to perform their task the most efficient and safe way possible.

I don't blame the various muslim councils for whinging, that's their purogotive. I do blame the MOD for not having the cajones to turn round and tell them to get bent.

Expand the discussion or drive it into a cul-de-sac?

I cannot see what the problem is. The British Army is fighting in mostly muslim countries (regardless of your opinion on the subject, that is a simple fact) and so our soldiers have to have the best preperations to fight in enviroment which they are perhaps unused to in order for them to perform their task the most efficient and safe way possible.

I don't blame the various muslim councils for whinging, that's their purogotive. I do blame the MOD for not having the cajones to turn round and tell them to get bent.

Glad to see the Army have people who are more intelligent and rational than telling people to get bent.

going into town today i noticed the old barracks at the beginning of glossop road have two domes on them ,so does the town hall,will we be asked to remove them next i wonder ?
It's not simple as having a dome D, but the green dome is more significant as a representation of a mosque copied from the green dome of the prophet's mosque in Medina. It compare it as an example it would be having the photo of the Queen as a target practice then pretend it's only a photo. It is more about what it represents than it actually is in reality. Again had it been of such importance to the training of the troops then the MoD would not have compromised I'm sure.

It's not simple as having a dome D, but the green dome is more significant as a representation of a mosque copied from the green dome of the prophet's mosque in Medina. It compare it as an example it would be having the photo of the Queen as a target practice then pretend it's only a photo. It is more about what it represents than it actually is in reality. Again had it been of such importance to the training of the troops then the MoD would not have compromised I'm sure.
its all just a case of some one wanting to stick their oar in,whatswrong with aq mock up if it aids training ?im sure the Americans and nato would have similar training grounds but they of course dont bow down as quick as our politicians do ,so i expect their establishments will still stand

Archived