How's my driving? Ring 0800 xxx xxx

I just think the whole thing is a gimmick.

Has anyone actually rang the number?

How can you tell if someone is geniune or is making it up?

Has aonyone heard stories of someone getting sacked from such phone calls?

I called a company once when they didn't have a sign before; the girl that answered was very surprised when I told her some idiot from her company had cut me up and then given me the finger! :hihi:

If I see one tomorrow I'll ring and let you know! ;)

K x

I know someone who had the firms number on the side of the car, not in a "how's my driving" way, just as an advert. They got a call from someone complaining the car had cut them up, only trouble was it was the managing director who was driving at the time and who took the call. He found it all quite amusing.

Originally posted by Kristian

I called a company once when they didn't have a sign before; the girl that answered was very surprised when I told her some idiot from her company had cut me up and then given me the finger! :hihi:

If I see one tomorrow I'll ring and let you know! ;)

K x

Originally posted by tslogf74

I know someone who had the firms number on the side of the car, not in a "how's my driving" way, just as an advert. They got a call from someone complaining the car had cut them up, only trouble was it was the managing director who was driving at the time and who took the call. He found it all quite amusing.

Lets hope it was the same person! ;)

K x

Archived