Woman dies after hijab got caught in go-kart axle

I think the usual suspects, or should I say suspect, has found a bone that he needs to bother.

...there's no requirement on you to read the thread, contribute to it or reflect on the personalities engaged in it.

...there's no requirement on you to read the thread, contribute to it or reflect on the personalities engaged in it.

Oh do you assume I meant you?

Well if the hijab fits as they say.

By the way. I will read and comment on any thread I choose. You are free to do likewise.... or get a life..

Oh do you assume I meant you?
I didn't assume anything, lots of people have posted on the thread.

Well if the hijab fits as they say.

That's fine you're perfectly entitled to your opinion, although you seem pre occupied with individuals rather than discussing the matter at hand.

By the way. I will read and comment on any thread I choose. You are free to do likewise.... or get a life..

Do you have a coherent contribution to make to the OP? That's generally the idea in order to avoid derailing the thread.

I didn't assume anything, lots of people have posted on the thread.

That's fine you're perfectly entitled to your opinion, although you seem pre occupied with individuals rather than discussing the matter at hand.

Do you have a coherent contribution to make to the OP? That's generally the idea in order to avoid derailing the thread.

Does your latest rant contribute anything to the thread?

But if it is your life's work I'd better get out in the sunshine and leave you too it.

i actualy find this amusing not about the women who lost her life one less to worry about.............. but how you guys can just argue who is speculating and who isnt....

i have my reasons to hate them thats why i find it funny and the fact that england bow down to their every need wether it be houses tax benifits or new cars and even moscs if we wanted a church over in their land we would be spat at shot at and left out to dry .. .. but if the full bred english want help dam your frowned upon for asking and we get called rasist because we ase puttin are selfs first before the asains.... and the fact that asain taxi drivers rip you off i got one of their payment cards to see how much they charge and its amazing to see their faces drop when you tell them the actual price why they do it im not sure........ now im probs going to get slated for this so bring it on

i actualy find this amusing not about the women who lost her life one less to worry about.............. but how you guys can just argue who is speculating and who isnt....

i have my reasons to hate them thats why i find it funny and the fact that england bow down to their every need wether it be houses tax benifits or new cars and even moscs if we wanted a church over in their land we would be spat at shot at and left out to dry .. .. but if the full bred english want help dam your frowned upon for asking and we get called rasist because we ase puttin are selfs first before the asains.... and the fact that asain taxi drivers rip you off i got one of their payment cards to see how much they charge and its amazing to see their faces drop when you tell them the actual price why they do it im not sure........ now im probs going to get slated for this so bring it on

This accident happened in Australia, but I think your post highlights the real reasons why some have taken an interest in this thread.

By the way there are lots of churches in Muslim countries, in fact in some countries longer than we've had mosques over here ;)

This accident happened in Australia, but I think your post highlights the real reasons why some have taken an interest in this thread.

By the way there are lots of churches in Muslim countries, in fact in some countries longer than we've had mosques over here ;)

so your not diagreeing with me thats awesome lol yeah i know the accident happened over their but i just thought i add to it seeming as im sat at work bord out of my mind lol :hihi:

so your not diagreeing with me thats awesome lol
LOL, I thought your post was completely tongue in cheek, more fool me!

yeah i know the accident happened over their but i just thought i add to it seeming as im sat at work bord out of my mind lol :hihi:

You need a better form of stimulation Secret-Ninja ;)

LOL, I thought your post was completely tongue in cheek, more fool me!

You need a better form of stimulation Secret-Ninja ;)

yes i do.. to be honest i want to get to heard how i feel how we are getting treated as english how we are pushed aside so the asains can have all the help :rant: its funny tho how we as a country are so week

Archived