Woman dies after hijab got caught in go-kart axle

yes i do.. to be honest i want to get to heard how i feel how we are getting treated as english how we are pushed aside so the asains can have all the help :rant: its funny tho how we as a country are so week

Well I dont want to take this away from the OP, but Im not sure what you mean about the English being pushed aside so Asians can have all the help.

This accident happened in Australia, but I think your post highlights the real reasons why some have taken an interest in this thread.

By the way there are lots of churches in Muslim countries, in fact in some countries longer than we've had mosques over here ;)

http://demo.newvoicemedia.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=54&Itemid=53

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,214195,00.html

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,175385,00.html

I could go on but you get the picture...

What picture is that? I said there were churches in Muslim countries, your posts prove that point. But nonetheless, there are many Muslim countries where churches reside quite happily.

well yes that was a bit amature dramatic but you get were im coming form dont you

Yes I understand where you're coming from, I dont necessarily believe it's true, but if you'd like to start a thread about it, I'm sure myself and others would happily contribute.

WASHINGTON, D.C. (BWA)—Ten Christians were killed, and about 90 churches and 600 homes torched by Hindu militants in eastern India around Christmas, a Baptist official there reported to the Baptist World Alliance.

“Fifty to 70 Hindu radicals pulled out Pastor Junas Digal from a parked bus, paraded him on the road, all the way beating him with sticks and hands, and finally shaved his head to claim him a Hindu,” said Swarupananda Patra, general secretary of the All Orissa Baptist Churches Federation. Christians killed, churches burned in India

WASHINGTON, D.C. (BWA)—Ten Christians were killed, and about 90 churches and 600 homes torched by Hindu militants in eastern India around Christmas, a Baptist official there reported to the Baptist World Alliance.

i retract my state ment and reinforce the one i sent earlier we would get spat at shot at and left out to dry thanks scabbydog....

What picture is that? I said there were churches in Muslim countries, your posts prove that point. But nonetheless, there are many Muslim countries where churches reside quite happily.

There are a lot less than there were on account of how they keep getting burned down and the congregations murdered. You try to give the impression that Middle eastern states give freedoms and equal rights to Christians. They don't.

There are a lot less than there were on account of how they keep getting burned down and the congregations murdered. You try to give the impression that Middle eastern states give freedoms and equal rights to Christians. They don't.

:roll::hihi: scabby im agreeing with you 100% here man but do you agree with my argument man

No Im not trying to give any kind of impression, I responded to this comment by Secret Ninja "if we wanted a church over in their land we would be spat at shot at and left out to dry "

My reply was a simple statement of fact, as Ninja gave me the impression they didn't know churches existed in Muslim countries. In the countries I've visited they exist in complete peace, I know this because I've visited them and enjoyed a Christmas service in one, and I'm a complete atheist!

Ps: and nor would I form the opinion that the UK is anti Muslim because of the reported attacks on mosques here.

Archived