Woman dies after hijab got caught in go-kart axle

Kids ride bikes through choice, for enjoyment and fun. Idiots get drunk and fall into canals through choice (the getting drunk bit, not the canal bit) and a women wears a burkha becausae SHES TOLD TO.

Dispite what some of them tell you, especially the fake muslims (or converts as they like to be called) they wear that getup because they are told to.

But by men, not their bible.

:hihi::hihi::hihi: Top form today miky :thumbsup:

Unless someone on here can point to somewhere in the koran where its says they have to wqear that stupid dress???

Girls dont have to walk around with their arses hanging out of their mini skirts either, but if one had an 'accident' I wouldn't be seeking the guidance that the Bible or Koran has to offer.

:hihi::hihi::hihi: Top form today miky :thumbsup:

Girls dont have to walk around with their arses hanging out of their mini skirts either, but if one had an 'accident' I wouldn't be seeking the guidance that the Bible or Koran has to offer.

Do you realise youve just knackered my sarcasm detector with that first bit:mad:

You right on the second bit. Girls dont have to walk around with their (usualy massive) arses haging out their jeans. They do it cos they are scrubbers.

Nice girls have modesty;)

I find it all pretty difficult to take in. I have raced Karts many times including the kiddy things with lawn mower engines that they have at indoor tracks. I have always had to wear a crash helmet, racing gloves, and a fireproof suit.

If you are wearing that lot it is difficult to imagine how you could also be wearing a head scarf. Perhaps she branded them racists for telling her what to wear and forced them to let her out on the track.

Well that's just another one of those 'stuff happens' incidents. Absolutely awful for those close but absolutely nothing of any consequence for anyone else

Inappropriate clothes were being worn for that type of activity but the organisers were probably to frightened to say anything just as they would be over here, ah well stuff happens :roll:

so, Isadora Duncan's scarf served what purpose?

the Scotswoman who was killed.. her scarf?

She was a fashion icon and wore exactly what she wanted. She was killed on a public road wearing clothes that people wear on public roads. She was not on a racetrack..

Michael Schumacker doesn't wear a Burkha on the track....Turbans do not protect your head.

Inappropriate clothes were being worn for that type of activity but the organisers were probably to frightened to say anything just as they would be over here, ah well stuff happens :roll:

That's the crux of the matter, as far as I can see. I'm sure that there are strict regulations in force and crash helmets are more than likely to be obligatory wear. People have a choice, if they wish to be exempt on the grounds of their faith and right to wear religious clothing then it's a risk that they take. I've seen a woman in full burqa on a treadmill before, which presumably was allowed because she was in religious dress, yet there is no way anyone else would be permitted to get on exercise machinery, in a public gym, wearing scarves and a flowing dress.

C'est la vie.

That's the crux of the matter, as far as I can see. I'm sure that there are strict regulations in force and crash helmets are more than likely to be obligatory wear. People have a choice, if they wish to be exempt on the grounds of their faith and right to wear religious clothing then it's a risk that they take. .

At any go-kart track I have been to you have to sign a disclaimer first but you still have to wear the basic safety gear or are the PC brigade that scared now that even safety standards have to play second fiddle to appease some people.

Archived