Are UKIP just another racist party?

I mean 'would' in the sense of intention (I think)

You have a very low opinion of the people in the Uk if you think the majority are loud mouthed yobs.

I am not the one thinking loud mouthed yobs are low, that's your opinion.

You left-wing scum are all the same, wanting to hand our birthright to Romanian gypsies who beat their wives and children into begging and stealing money they can gamble with, Muslim nutters who want to kill us and put us under medieval Sharia law, the same Africans who sold their Afro-Caribbean brothers into a slavery that Britain was first to abolish (but you still want to apologize for!)

Spot on mate, sentiments shared by many. Like it or lump it, much of it is true. Trouble is UKIP are a 'one trick pony'. They couldn't run a country, but they are spot on with their views on immigration. I will probably be branded a xenophobe or racist by the left wing nutters on SF.

Spot on mate, sentiments shared by many. Like it or lump it, much of it is true. Trouble is UKIP are a 'one trick pony'. They couldn't run a country, but they are spot on with their views on immigration. I will probably be branded a xenophobe or racist by the left wing nutters on SF.

Apart from the fact none of Mikmouses post resembles any kind of truth.

Infact Rob Ager and Nick Eriksen show what side of the political spectrum there is tolerance of wifebeaters. Sharia law is decidely unliberal and has more in common with far right views, and it is better to be apologising for slavery and acting against it rather than celebrating it or selling Mugabe execution platforms like the BNP euro candidate.

Apart from the fact none of Mikmouses post resembles any kind of truth.

Infact Rob Ager and Nick Eriksen show what side of the political spectrum there is tolerance of wifebeaters. Sharia law is decidely unliberal and has more in common with far right views, and it is better to be apologising for slavery and acting against it rather than celebrating it or selling Mugabe execution platforms like the BNP euro candidate.

You need a hobby:hihi:

Archived