Modern Day Inventors.

Well they SHOULD be ...you know... bigged up!

Its time we payed more homage to these inventors instead of ignoring them and taking them for granted!

Im not sure what I`m on about to be honest, I just cant understand why the inventor of lets say, this aerogel doesnt get the same kudos as Brunel.

We seem to be more fascinated about Jordans new boyfriend.

Just wait 'till we build the space elevator using it (or carbon nanotubes) then it will be a big deal.

There was a car on TV the other week.

It was covered in a sort of plastic cloth and under that, on the frame of the car, on its skeleton were little servos that could change the shape of the vehicle simply by pushing a button. It was bloody amazing to watch.

Just wait 'till we build the space elevator using it (or carbon nanotubes) then it will be a big deal.

Now.

Thats why I hate being alive now and not in a thousand years time. I`d love to see a space elevator- gawd I`d love to go in one!

Imagine four of them around the equator, towering up into space. It`ll happen one day, sadly I`ll be ash by then and miss all the fun!

Archived