Barbecue on balcony, NOT AMUSED!

Ok, maybe i am over reacting and i wont be so annoyed tomorrow, but.... i have just returned home after being smoked out of my apartment by the idiots on the floor below having a barbeque on the balcony, its a covered balcony so surely this should not be allowed? the worst part is that i cannot close the sliding door on my balcony as the frame is broken and awaiting repair. The place now stinks.

other than tenancy rules, are there any regulations about barbecues on balconies? im rageing!!

its in rotherham, not sure if women.

Oh was just at work earlier n saw 4 women havin a barbecue n being generally loud on the veranda of theyre flat. id put a complaint in cuz if theyve ad a drink anything could happen.

I'd contact your landlords and tell them you're concerned about the fire risk. There's probably nothing specific in the tenancy agreement, because who in their right mind would light a bbq in an enclosed space, especially if its below someone else's home!

I'd contact your landlords and tell them you're concerned about the fire risk. There's probably nothing specific in the tenancy agreement, because who in their right mind would light a bbq in an enclosed space, especially if its below someone else's home!
that might be because of the wacky backy they smoking:loopy:

The balcony is regarded as part of a house or dwelling place and as such it is ilegal to have 'open fires' within its confines.

The fire brigade should do nicely thankyou.

Archived