Barbecue on balcony, NOT AMUSED!

If someone lives in a flat below you and wish to have a barbecue they should at least ask permission as it will effect others greatly. If they wish to have the freedom to have a barbecue as and when they wish, they should buy themselves a huge detached house in its own grounds like mine.

No it's not always easy to tell in Rotherham.:D

You could go a step further...it ain't easy to tell if human. :D

I think i'd be far more concerned about the landlord and the crappy door.

If someone lives in a flat below you and wish to have a barbecue they should at least ask permission as it will effect others greatly. If they wish to have the freedom to have a barbecue as and when they wish, they should buy themselves a huge detached house in its own grounds like mine.

Watchit!...you'll have all the SF pocket pinchers vying for your attention..:roll:

Ok, maybe i am over reacting and i wont be so annoyed tomorrow, but.... i have just returned home after being smoked out of my apartment by the idiots on the floor below having a barbeque on the balcony, its a covered balcony so surely this should not be allowed? the worst part is that i cannot close the sliding door on my balcony as the frame is broken and awaiting repair. The place now stinks.

other than tenancy rules, are there any regulations about barbecues on balconies? im rageing!!

I dont think its allowed and I dont think you are over reacting... I would be straight round there having words!! We have some right idiot neighbours in our block of apartments who are equally inconsiderate... I would get intouch with the management company and get them told!!

Archived