Why is it that dating sites charge for only one gender?

Why is it that men always seem to be the only ones who have to pay for dating websites? Why shouldn't women have to pay too? It sort of hacks me off. After all both are using the site for the same thing! :loopy::loopy::rant:

I don't mean plentyoffish I mean ones like match and eharmony.. It's just so wrong.

Why is it that men always seem to be the only ones who have to pay for dating websites? Why shouldn't women have to pay too? I't sort of hacks me off. After all both are using the site for the same thing! :loopy::loopy::rant:

I don't mean plentyoffish I mean ones like match and eharmony.. It's just so wrong.

dunno but if you stay on here the women are free:roll::D

Why is it that men always seem to be the only ones who have to pay for dating websites? Why shouldn't women have to pay too? It sort of hacks me off. After all both are using the site for the same thing! :loopy::loopy::rant:

I didn't know they were free for women? :suspect:

I met my missus through one of the better known dating sites and she had to pay to get the full benefits (so to speak :o).

Archived