Why is it that dating sites charge for only one gender?

put it bluntly, there are hundreds of men wanting to meet someone, whether for a a serious relationship or to get their leg over per woman. Maybe an exaggeration!!!!

Been on a couple, mainly pof and hardly get a reply and only contacted by woman who are not for me!!

Bit of a joke really!:roll:

put it bluntly, there are hundreds of men wanting to meet someone, whether for a a serious relationship or to get their leg over per woman. Maybe an exaggeration!!!!

Been on a couple, mainly pof and hardly get a reply and only contacted by woman who are not for me!!

Bit of a joke really!:roll:

But there are lots of spare women too?

Been on a couple, mainly pof and hardly get a reply and only contacted by woman who are not for me!! Bit of a joke really!:roll:
lol, that's quite funny because women say the same about the men. Where are all the normal people? Everyone you know irl seems perfectly fine and yet people on dating sites all seem a bit weird, men and women, although the men are weirder and most of them are trying to punch far above their weight, definitely :suspect: It's very strange, the dating site effect ... cue spooky music.

I once went on a dating site date. He spent the first two courses talking about his ailments and his exes. By the time it came to the pudding, I said, "I have to leave now, it seems you've mistaken me for a nurse or something" And he was at least 15 years older than he claimed. :help: Never again!

I am married and ....ERM...not too young! But I could easily pull women 15 years younger than I. I will be ....forget that!:roll:

I think I might go gay to stop being pestered by women!:cool::hihi:

You don't have to go gay, just tell your wife about being pestered by young women. If you're who I think you are, she'll soon sort it out and you'll never need to worry about it ever again :D

Archived