Do you collect foreign money?

I have some Zimbabwean dollars ! I have several notes around as these are no longer legal tender in Zimbabwe, I just wonder how much a collector might pay for: 50 billion dollars, 20 billion dollars , 10 billion dollars1¬and a 100 trillion billion dollars!

anyone have any ideas of where i can sell these or maybe a collector may be interested.

I have some Zimbabwean dollars ! I have several notes around as these are no longer legal tender in Zimbabwe, I just wonder how much a collector might pay for: 50 billion dollars, 20 billion dollars , 10 billion dollars1¬and a 1 trillion billion dollars!

anyone have any ideas of where i can sell these or maybe a collector may be interested.

I am not a collector, but did 1 trillion billion dollar notes exist?:huh:

Is there a punch line or are supposed to guess what comes next.

no punch line this was all legal tender last feb when I went to Zimbabwe but while I was there they began using US and Rands so I have these left and cannot use them so I thought I may sell them to get some money for the babies I support at the baby home.

the funny side of this is when I was in Zimbabwe a feww weeks ago there was a bundle of these hung to be used as toilet paper lol which made me giggle.!

just as a foot note mine are all nice new notes !

I have some Zimbabwean dollars ! I have several notes around as these are no longer legal tender in Zimbabwe, I just wonder how much a collector might pay for: 50 billion dollars, 20 billion dollars , 10 billion dollars1¬and a 100 trillion billion dollars!

So you got carried away there then?:hihi::roll:

no punch line this was all legal tender last feb when I went to Zimbabwe but while I was there they began using US and Rands so I have these left and cannot use them so I thought I may sell them to get some money for the babies I support at the baby home.

the funny side of this is when I was in Zimbabwe a feww weeks ago there was a bundle of these hung to be used as toilet paper lol which made me giggle.!

just as a foot note mine are all nice new notes !

I have edited my first note, how much is a 100 billion dollar note in £’s

Archived