Mother spends £10,000 for surgery to look like her daughter

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1170348

With their flowing blonde hair, hourglass figures and slender, toned legs, they could easily pass for twins. Both look fabulous in their matching polka dot dresses and, as Janet and Jane Cunliffe happily recount, potential boyfriends often struggle to tell them apart. [more]
This story is almost a year old but i figured it was just right :)

THE MOTHER LOOKS WORSE THAN HER DAUGHTER!! (Although plastic usually doesnt look as good)

the mother in particular needs to get a life...

Isn't the daughter "Squicked-out" at the idea of having a lookee-likee mum? God-knows, I would be!!!

IMO, it's perfectly ok for a child to resemble a parent, (I mean, I "got" my mother's eyes, teeth and nose, and my father's build and colouring, and lasso is the spit of his dad, and the grandbabies are the spitting image of their daddy), but I'd firmly draw the line at a parent going that far, and wasting that much money, just because she's a saddo, who can't face the fact that she's not as young as her daughter.

OMG! She's 50? Who was her surgeon, she looks better than her daughter, unless the pix have been airbrushed to show her off better? The clothes and hair are dross though. When you see what can be done though, it makes you wonder ...

pattricia, I agree about the nose! ;)

Archived