Mother spends £10,000 for surgery to look like her daughter

i wonder if some of the women on here who money was no object would have some kind of operation to stop nature and gravity taking its course to make them feel better :huh:
I can honestly say hand on heart I wouldn't. Why waste money when there is better things to spend it on. If no-one likes me at my worst they don't deserve me at my best do they? :thumbsup:.

i wonder if some of the women on here who money was no object would have some kind of operation to stop nature and gravity taking its course to make them feel better :huh:
I would if it wasn't for the pain, I'm too much of a wuss.

The Loose Women were all saying the other night that most of the older ones on there have had work done, which is why they look the way they do. I did wonder how Sherie Hewson particularly looks such a young 60. They were saying it would be unfair to pretend they haven't and leave other women wondering why they don't look the same. Nice of them! :)

Come on, £10,000 and she looks like that? :|. I wouldn't waste my money. As for the mother saying, ''who wouldn't want to look like my daughter'' ME! :hihi:.
Apart from her awful clothes and hair, I think she has a lovely face and figure.

And all mothers think their daughters are beautiful. I bet your mum thinks the same about you. It's just being a mum, look at your own siggie for proof. :D

Apart from her awful clothes and hair, I think she has a lovely face and figure.

And all mothers think their daughters are beautiful. I bet your mum thinks the same about you. It's just being a mum, look at your own siggie for proof. :D

Yes but it isn't just me who thinks my daughter is beautiful. I have strangers stopping me to tell me :D. My mum doesn't think I am beautiful, we have nothing to do with each other. :D.

I certainly wouldn't, ricgem...

I heartily endorse Missfklirt's comments.

I'd think of far better things to spend my money on than to waste it on vanity. (and to put myself through the pain of unnecessary operations.

I don't get how these people who spend what I call "Stupid- money" on their vanity do it.

When you look at the charity adverts in the glossy supplements if the Sunday papers, with the pictures of those kiddies with Hare-lips and Cleft palate, crying out for operations, not just for the cosmetic side of things, but often for a functional reason (so they can speak and eat normally) it breaks my heart.

How many cleft lip/palate repairs could have been funded by that ten-grand that "Mrs Shallow-And-Vain" spent on her surgery?

According to the Smile train charity,( http://www.smiletrain.org.uk/site/PageServer ) £150 will provide surgery for one of these children, so by my reckoning, the money she spent on her vanity could have helped nearly 70 children. I hope she can sleep easy at night.

Yes but it isn't just me who thinks my daughter is beautiful. I have strangers stopping me to tell me :D. My mum doesn't think I am beautiful, we have nothing to do with each other. :D.
well they not going to stop you in the street and tell you she s ugly are they?so you cut people off from you who tell the truth then

well they not going to stop you in the street and tell you she s ugly are they?so you cut people off from you who tell the truth then
It is nothing to do with my mum not telling me I am beautiuful why we don't speak to each other. It's the fact she picks men over me, lied about my heiratage, has nothing to do with me or my daughter and doesn't care about anyone but herself if you must know. :roll:.

Archived