Mother spends £10,000 for surgery to look like her daughter

Yes but it isn't just me who thinks my daughter is beautiful. I have strangers stopping me to tell me :D. My mum doesn't think I am beautiful, we have nothing to do with each other. :D.

well they not going to stop you in the street and tell you she s ugly are they?so you cut people off from you who tell the truth then

All babies are beautiful, ricgem, even the ones that look like Winston Churchill.

well they not going to stop you in the street and tell you she s ugly are they?so you cut people off from you who tell the truth then
. If they think she is ugly it is up to them. But the people who care about her know she isn't and my friends and family all think she is gorgeous so that's all that matters. Strangers are allowed their opinions. Just like I am :).

Yes but it isn't just me who thinks my daughter is beautiful. I have strangers stopping me to tell me :D. My mum doesn't think I am beautiful, we have nothing to do with each other. :D.

It is nothing to do with my mum not telling me I am beautiuful why we don't speak to each other. It's the fact she picks men over me, lied about my heiratage, has nothing to do with me or my daughter and doesn't care about anyone but herself if you must know. :roll:.

If your mother is being like that, then, yeah, that's what I'd do:- don't expend any energy on her.

You've got your beautiful daughter... it's her loss, not having the delight of her grandchild to dote on, and spoil rotten. (It's lovely being able to indulge your grandkids. If she's mardy enough to not want to be part of that, it's tough-cheddar on her!)

My motto is "mind over matter:- those who matter don't mind, those who will mind, don't matter!"

If your mother is being like that, then, yeah, that's what I'd do:- don't expend any energy on her.

You've got your beautiful daughter... it's her loss, not having the delight of her grandchild to dote on, and spoil rotten. (It's lovely being able to indulge your grandkids. If she's mardy enough to not want to be part of that, it's tough-cheddar on her!)

My motto is "mind over matter:- those who matter don't mind, those who will mind, don't matter!"

This motto is too true. I saw her in town on N.Y.E 09 and she spoke to me for about 5 mins that's it. She couldn't wait to get away. My daughter didn't know who she or my brother's were. It kinda broke my heart to think that they were her family but she didn't know any of them. She looked at them like they were strangers. :|. She asked if my LO could say nan-nan. I said yes of course. I was tempted to say but it's not you who she's asking for. But even I wasn't that heartless despite what some may think. :roll:.

All babies are beautiful, ricgem, even the ones that look like Winston Churchill.

That's true :hihi:.

A lass I knew, a few years ago had a baby with a cranio-facial problem called "Clover-leaf baby". ( C-L is a form of craniosynostosis, which is the same problem which left my youngest nephew severely brain damaged) but that baby was still beautiful, and precious, and had such a pleasant nature, despite all of that. and I took pleasure in cooing over this tot, just ike any other child.

I would never tell someone their baby was ugly... I would be so distraught if someone said that to me. Even if my daughter looked like a cabbage patch kid or even the Chucky doll's I would still love her because she is mine. Even though she is a little nightmare at times she is still all mine and I get the pleasure of watching her grow up knowing she has learnt everything from me and I just hope I will be a better mum than mine was.

Archived