The Ultimate Singles Thread

• 2 weeks later...

HELP!

A mate of mine is desperately looking for a date or some female company. He keeps sending me messages asking if any of my friends are single again. We are all on a mission to find him a girlfriend. He really does need one and I am getting a little worried about him. Any suggestions? He really is a sweetie. Very kind and generous, intelligents, well-educated, wealthy, polite, respectful, and good fun. I am having a Murder Mystery party in October and really want to invite him but there has to be an equal number of girls and boys. I have no single gal pals. So..if anyone can find me a girl for this dude.....then tell her she can have a party invitation! He is 30 (or 31), black hair, almost 6 feet tall, slim, brown eyes.

Well, I now truly qualify for this thread, I am single....

So, to remind everyone :-

Age - 35

Sex - Male

Picture - http://www.wbowns.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Me.JPG

Hobbies and Interests - Computers, The internet, Aviation

Ideal person - someone with a good sense of humour, affectionate, caring, passionate.

Wanting a relationship or just a good friendship with possible raunchy romps, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Nicki

Interests: Amateur film making (documentary); Documentaries; Film; Yoga; Healthy eating; Science.

5 words to describe yourself: 5ft 3ins; brown hair; hazel eyes; slim; insatiable curiosity.

What I'm Looking for: Well I'm adding myself down on the list as the types of people I'm interested in wouldn't generally chat girls up in bars & clubs! How do I meet these guys? Not at work for sure, & I have few other opportunities to meet guys!

I'm generally attracted to men who are intelligent; sensitive; have a excellent sense of humour, are tidy etc. Looking @ a similar age.

Perhaps to play sport with/ keep fit? Go to gigs/ cinema etc etc. ????

:) :) :) :) :)

Anybody know anyone suitable?

• 3 weeks later...

tom probably too young for you mature 18 all male!

interests: stunt riding, drinking, making sweet love to a sexy girl and any adrenaline buzz

5 words to describe myself: Exciting, sexy, daring, fun and crazy

Hobbies and Interests: Bikes, bikes, bikes and the ocassional bike oh yeah and music.

Originally posted by nightrider

sounds like fun! Here goes:

Sex: M

Interests: squash, hiking, music (listening and playing), reading, having fun with my friends, eating out.

5 words to describe myself: fun, friendly, intelligent, easy going, independent

what I am looking for: someone who is fun to be with, shares some of my interests but has others to share

Techincally that's 6 words then. Maybe you should miss one off...ummm, not sure which one

Archived