The Ultimate Singles Thread

I just thought it might be eldfell's lucky day... the way you were being all flirty ;)

Haha you aint seen me flirting obviously :hihi:

Haha, it would be his most unlucky day anyway :P

Home made or store bought as i'm just getting the wool and needles ready now, could knit you a jumper whilst i'm at it, don't know how you stayed warm sat night when i saw you. :hihi:

Errm, why, what was I wearing?!

I needed a hat to keep my hair dry :D

Leaving the rest to my imagination eh :hihi: although it was nothing revelaing you were wearing I just remember it being very...erm fitting :) I almost walked into the door after I turned round, nothing better than looking a tit eh ;)

Haha! It wasn't because I was wearing a fitted top that made you nearly walk into the door though, so you can't blame me for that!!!

It wasn't even that tight! :hihi:

Just wanted to pass on the blame really, ah well since that didn't work i'll blame it on the drink :D

As for the tightness of your top, i'll leave that for my own imagination or this thread will end up being closed :hihi:

Archived