The Ultimate Singles Thread

Did you mean to quote me? I'm not looking for an admirer, I'm a happy singleton.

Yes I did mean to quote you.

I didn't mean you're looking for admirer, I said have you found her? (or has she found you?)....

your post means obviously not:hihi:

Ah well, if you're happy, not to worry.

:)

i don't know why i'm doing this, but its silly, and i do anything silly

Interests: web, movies, driving, music, ...crap i have no idea

5 words to describe yourself: shy(at first until i come out of my shell) witty, honest, loyal , fat minger

What I'm Looking for: don't know... ( i have no life.. so i would ruin someone elses.) someone who would like me for me..cos i have a shat shell. non smoker and drinker so can't stand pubs and clubs...so that means 90% of britain isn't interested lol..hahahaha. sigh...nevermind

yeah I know, not good at being alone tho cos I've always had someone!

Bl**dy hell we really all do sound like a bunch of morbids don't we!

:hihi: Yeah i guess so. What will happen will happen. had my fingers burnt recently so i need to take things slower!

Maybe you need time alone for 'me' time instead of looking? Thats what i told myself...2 years ago!! Mind you situation back then wasn't resolved until fairly recently so that meant i couldn't really jump into anything seriously.

:hihi: Yeah i guess so. What will happen will happen. had my fingers burnt recently so i need to take things slower!

Maybe you need time alone for 'me' time instead of looking? Thats what i told myself...2 years ago!! Mind you situation back then wasn't resolved until fairly recently so that meant i couldn't really jump into anything seriously.

I've had 7 months of me time, and I'm starting to look weird as I walk round talking to myself!! There's only so much conversation you can have, at least I get to win all the debates!!

how sad...!

Archived