The Ultimate Singles Thread

Hi all, Here ya go the one you've been waiting for...

Interests: T.V & Films, Computing, Photography, Sleeping, Eating out, Travelling, Talking, Bowling and a Drink

5 words to describe yourself:Tired(alot), Funny, Shy(at first), Up for a laugh, Don't lie

What I'm Looking for: Looking for Miss Right or if shes busy Miss Right now, Would prefer someone whose honest and dependable but then again you'll do!

Glenn

Well... Thought I'd get myself on this thread... Never thought I'd see the day! :o

Well well, a little about me, for those who don't want to read through almost 3 years of random forum babblings...

:rolleyes:

Erm I'm 19... and Female... and called Caprice :)

I like shopping, shoes, holidays, swimming, chatting, chilling, driving my car, occasional clubbing and just having a good time in general with my mates :)

I'm a 5ft6 Blonde with blue eyes, curvy figure and rather nice pins if I may say so myself!

5 words to describe me... Affectionate, Pink, Huggable, Blonde, Intellectual :P (No comments about the last two... lol)

I'm looking for an easy going fella who is willing to take it steady. I'm looking for someone to take it steady with me :-) There's no rush :-)

Pref: Tall/Dark/Handsome with yummy arms and good taste in clothes and aftershave *swoon* ~ But you cant win 'em all, so dont let that put you off lol!

My piccy is on http://www.faceparty.com/capz ... Have a nosy and ya know, PM if you think you've got what it takes lol!

EDIT: Just to give an age indication ~ Preferably 20-28 :)

Originally posted by DaBouncer

You forgot to mention, bring your own sweetners for coffee :lol:

Haha very funny! :rolleyes:

Bring your own, next time!!! Tut-tut!

And for those who are interested in de-coding DaBouncer's little outburst - I don't take sweetener in my coffee... and he doesnt approve... Dear oh dear!

Originally posted by caprice

Well... Thought I'd get myself on this thread... Never thought I'd see the day! :o

Well well, a little about me, for those who don't want to read through almost 3 years of random forum babblings...

:rolleyes:

Erm I'm 19... and Female... and called Caprice :)

I like shopping, shoes, holidays, swimming, chatting, chilling, driving my car, occasional clubbing and just having a good time in general with my mates :)

I'm a 5ft6 Blonde with blue eyes, curvy figure and rather nice pins if I may say so myself!

5 words to describe me... Affectionate, Pink, Huggable, Blonde, Intellectual :P (No comments about the last two... lol)

I'm looking for an easy going fella who is willing to take it steady. I'm not looking for a relationship right now, more of a friendship with the possibility of it blossoming into more...

Pref: Tall/Dark/Handsome with yummy arms and good taste in clothes and aftershave *swoon* ~ But you cant win 'em all, so dont let that put you off lol!

My piccy is on the HotorNot thread... Have a nosy and ya know, PM if you think you've got what it takes lol!

god, to be ten years younger and about 75% better looking :heyhey:

:clap:

Originally posted by caprice

Haha very funny! :rolleyes:

Bring your own, next time!!! Tut-tut!

And for those who are interested in de-coding DaBouncer's little outburst - I don't take sweetener in my coffee... and he doesnt approve... Dear oh dear!

are you working on a first come first served basis :rolleyes:

yes i can see plenty of jokes in that sentance as well.

me = nice, honest, funny, flirty, tall, not a porker ;) arf arf

Archived