The Ultimate Singles Thread

Interests: Pubs, football, ebay, sex and more sex

5 words to describe yourself:very fit good looking babe

What I'm Looking for:a man to satisfy my needs when i want.

Oh dear ur a kinky 1, you'll do for me,hehe.

Interests: Green Day, Green Day, Green Day, Green Day, Green Day... and....Chatting to my mates on and offline, going out and getting sozzled and shopping (when iv got the money)

5 words to describe yourself: er... hang on, il ask someone on msn to describe me: Ole1 has said: cute, bubbly, good tits n arse

What I'm Looking for: Someone calld Billie Joe Armstrong, wears a black shirt with red tie, looks good naked and plays the guitar. Im not picky.

Being serious: someone caring, loving and all that, MUST have a good sense of humour. Im not too fussed about looks, as long as he looks after himself and doesnt stink its all cool with me :) ... oh and he must be into my type of music- rock/punk/metal :)

Originally posted by x_Sunshine_x

Oh what is Sheffield Forum coming to? :huh:

It's Friday night, I suggest you all go out there and find a real nice man or woman to snuggle up to in these cold winter nights ahead of us lol.

Good Luck :thumbsup:

i WOULD be out now if i had the money and i wasnt ill!

Originally posted by x_Sunshine_x

Do you want to get better young lady? lol.

Well I'm off out with handsome boyfriend so I'll leave all u single uns to flirt away (jealous:suspect: me?) ]

Well thats just rubbin' it in 'off out with handsome boyfriend' :rolleyes:

Archived