The Ultimate Singles Thread

Originally posted by D2J

Anyone got any updates on this thread :heyhey:

Come on, someone must have got lucky :D

well after a long and painful estrangement I'm pleased to announce that me and my left hand have become re-acquainted :D

Originally posted by peter41

I think everyone should meet on a "Singles Meet" and start doing something, but be warned - whoever organises it better turn up LOL :thumbsup:

its bad enough at normal meets :P

What makes me laugh is that there are all these guys on the forum looking for girls and vice versa, but, why don't the females PM the guys, I mean, I myself have placed my details on the thread but not had anyone get in touch.

So, c'mon ladies, get PM'ing us guys, it ain't real life so it ain't really scary, just bite the bullet and go for it.

Originally posted by Kry10

What makes me laugh is that there are all these guys on the forum looking for girls and vice versa, but, why don't the females PM the guys, I mean, I myself have placed my details on the thread but not had anyone get in touch.

So, c'mon ladies, get PM'ing us guys, it ain't real life so it ain't really scary, just bite the bullet and go for it.

Its not real life? wtf is it then?! Surely people have some hope of getting someone's attention and then meeting up with them to see if anything happens?

And i havent pm'd anyone because im not perticularly interested in anyone on here ... so far.

Kirsty

interest: yoga, swimming, art, football,ABSOLUTELY LUV MUSIC like white stripes, kings of leon, the kills - x i like to see pretty much anyband, films

5 words: unique.... nice.....adventurious...atheletic....unpredictable

lookin: intelligent, funny and easy goin women who enjoy live entertainment (from films to music) - working to live and not living to work!

Archived