The Ultimate Singles Thread

well good for you caprice! not everyone is that good at the smalltalk. an ex-colleague of mine could joke with anyone about anything - i guess it amounts to confidence and cheek - if he bought a sandwich he'd joke about being sold mouldy bread ... not funny? why were the shop assistants laughing? :hihi: i guess most of us kid ourselves we've got a sense of humour, but in truth our sense of seriousness takes over. (is this british reserve? "i'm only here to buy a sandwich, not waste time having a laugh").

Anyways caprice, you conquered step 1 on the shyness front :headbang: - what you gonna do about the next step when it really matters - when you do fancy the guy :wow: ???

Originally posted by spinac

well good for you caprice! not everyone is that good at the smalltalk. an ex-colleague of mine could joke with anyone about anything - i guess it amounts to confidence and cheek - if he bought a sandwich he'd joke about being sold mouldy bread ... not funny? why were the shop assistants laughing? :hihi: i guess most of us kid ourselves we've got a sense of humour, but in truth our sense of seriousness takes over. (is this british reserve? "i'm only here to buy a sandwich, not waste time having a laugh").

Anyways caprice, you conquered step 1 on the shyness front :headbang: - what you gonna do about the next step when it really matters - when you do fancy the guy :wow: ???

caprice is not shy...she just thinks she is :) and if she is... well god knows what step i am on the ladder to overcoming it!!!!!!!

sex: male

Interests: clubbing, dancing, singing, socializing, massage :heyhey:

5 words to describe yourself: friendly, Funky, Funny, Cute, Single

What I'm Looking for: Some decent lad, looking to date me initially (im old fashioned) and see where the friendship leads. Im looking for fun times.. with a gay guy who is gentle, compassionate, interesting with nice personality. Also good looks and similar age to myself.

i need good luck.. :nod:

Originally posted by MTheo

caprice is not shy...she just thinks she is :) and if she is... well god knows what step i am on the ladder to overcoming it!!!!!!!

Now then Theo! I am shy... especially with people I don't feel comfortable with :P Me and thee had gossipped for Britain before we met at the Dev Cat meet, so ofcourse I wasn't shy with you, silly :P

See me trying to talk to someone I fancy when I don't know them very well... Its like seeing an entirely different person! lol

Hey new on here. how you peeps doin?

male

interests

chillin, largin it, amsterdam, tunz and djing.

me

tall, stocky, 6pack, dark, sexual

what im after

a lady to take out and treat. someone who looks good and likes being taken care of, going in all the vip areas and drinking champagne.

Originally posted by lado

Hey new on here. how you peeps doin?

male

interests

chillin, largin it, amsterdam, tunz and djing.

me

tall, stocky, 6pack, dark, sexual

what im after

a lady to take out and treat. someone who looks good and likes being taken care of, going in all the vip areas and drinking champagne.

Now if I thought that this was for real, I'd PM you straight away! However, with my luck lately, I'm likely to be dreaming... :hihi:

Back to the land of fairytales for Caprice :P

Archived