The Ultimate Singles Thread

Originally posted by GazB

No such thing as a perfect man in a womans eye, she'll always find something to complain about.

No-one! is perfect...

Who wants perfect anyway!? that would just be way too boring... *yawn*

If we were to find a person so perfect... we'd soon get fed up and bored... and want rid...

Its good to be kept on ya toes... adds to the excitement of life! :D

think I've already done this, but with 21 pages to look through I aint looking... plus I'm bored on my lunch break...

Interests: music, movies, gigs/festivals, travelling, computers, guitars... will try almost any activity/interest

5 words to describe yourself: crazy, funny, loveable, kind, caring

What I'm Looking for: someone that can deal with my crazyness and not mess me about, I've had too many girls mess me about and I'm getting tired of it now...

Im single..regrettably...but im always glad when someone starts a fresh singles thread out as the old ones get a bit stale!...:thumbsup:

We should give it some kind of direction though..and a way of making it more interesting. Most peoples profiles are a bit vague!

Come on guys.....lets hear from you..tell us single girlies all about yourselves !

:)

Archived