The Ultimate Singles Thread

ive been directed here so.....

25 year old girl - not to shy, not to loud, loves a good night out and always up for a laugh. :D

i like clubbing/music (ug/plug etc), football (watching), cinema, gigs, getting drunk, eating out etc etc

looking for nice genuine guy 23-30 - attractive, tall (6ft+) preferably with stubble. must share same interests and be fairly outgoing.

ive been directed here so.....

25 year old girl - not to shy, not to loud, loves a good night out and always up for a laugh. :D

i like clubbing/music (ug/plug etc), football (watching), cinema, gigs, getting drunk, eating out etc etc

looking for nice genuine guy 23-30 - attractive, tall (6ft+) preferably with stubble. must share same interests and be fairly outgoing.

5ft 11"

Thats me out:roll:

OK, since I'm now available again.....

male, 37, Sheffield.

singer, into music, cooking, reading, films, tv, music, internet, pubs, nights out, nights in, music, football and music.... did I mention music??

Looking for a caring and affectionate but at the same time smart and funny woman who looks past the superficial exterior and finds the treasures within.

:clap:

OK, since I'm now available again.....

male, 37, Sheffield.

singer, into music, cooking, reading, films, tv, music, internet, pubs, nights out, nights in, music, football and music.... did I mention music??

Looking for a caring and affectionate but at the same time smart and funny woman who looks past the superficial exterior and finds the treasures within.

:clap:

like minded single female, also 37

apparently my friends say I am smart and entertaining..........but also looking for someone who looks past the superficial exterior (do you like dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Interests: DJ'ing/Music production and journalism, pubbing/clubbing, cinema, live comedy, eating out, travel, cooking, walks in the park, lazy Sunday's in bed, beers with the lads or a bottle of wine and a DVD with a great lady.

5 words to describe yourself: loyal, generous, musical, chatty, mentalist (not a word I know, but it sums me up at times!)

What I'm Looking for: A girl that makes me laugh...big, proper belly laughs :D I'm game for a laugh if you are! PM me!

Archived