The Ultimate Singles Thread

well well well, never thought i'd be postin on ere like but I am! So I'm newly single, not lookin for a relationship neccesarily but up for goin out for a drink and havin a laugh. I'm a professional saxophonist, and play in a band in Sheffield. I'm a brunette, curves in all the right places, chatty, and oh i'm bisexual too. I like dancing, alot, im abit of a rock chick. Im confident, a good laugh, love to party, like goin to corp. Age is no restrcition with me, if there's summat there then that's all good. I'm into rock,punk,ska music. Dont go for the chav/smart look im afraid, a guy/gal that throws their baggys, tshirt and hoody on is ideal, dont like waitin around for people getting ready!!! So if you think you can give me a good time then lemme know :)

Check out my myspace http://www.myspace.com/sexysaxyskanker if ya like what u see either send me a message on there or pm me :) There are a few pics on there!

Interests: Music / Art / Politics / Faeries / Body Art / Karaoke . . .

5 words to describe yourself: Opinionated / Creative / Ginger / Intelligent(ish) / Romantic

What I'm Looking for: Intelligence / Sense of Humour / Creativity . . .

ME

Been away a fair but what better post to come back to.....

Here`s abit about myself....

.....right where do I begin...

I`m Riz, 26 and from Sheffield.

I work for a leading epos/IT company which takes me around the UK and have been in this line of work for over 7 years.

Im not really photogenic and didnt have any good pictures to upload on this site, sorry.

I like alot of things in life and take it at a steady pace, deal with stress pretty well, work can be stressful at times but it doesnt stop me from doing the best I can to meet my customers needs.

Im pretty much domesticated so do everything except cook... never got around to learning to cook... I dont mind house work etc... can be a bit of a perfectionist sometimes, always likes to look clean and tidy... ive done pretty well so far but do realise that materialistic items arent the main purpose to life.

I`m a honest and upfront guy and would love to meet somebody with a similar type of mind, easy going, open minded and somebody who can understand my feelings and emotions, im not a "macho" man and some would say am quite sensitive.

I gain strength from making others happy and am a good listener, alot of the people at work with come to me with problems etc which I dont mind at all... if i can help them it makes me feel good inside I suppose.

I would love a nice looking lady, fasionable with a great personality, my personality is bright but takes time to flourish. Im not a unfair or picky person but would like the basic foundations for a long term relationship.

I would like a simple (if possible) and fair relationship with a kind loving lady who I can look after and be there for.

I`m not good trying to put my personality into words and have tried, there is so much more to me but I`ll leave that for another time, if you have any more questions please feel free to ask.

Take care

Riz

• 3 weeks later...
If any females out there in the 40 - 50 age group and seeking a mature 49 year old for friendship/days/evenings out?

Don't seem to be many off us in this age group.

You'd be surprised silverknight- I can think of at least half a dozen ladies in your age group on the forum at the moment (if you hang around and participate on the forum for a while I'm sure you'll get talking to lots of people).

Archived