The Ultimate Singles Thread

Done

Though quite why I have contributed to this thread when I live in London and am not looking for a partner is beyond me....

That subliminal nagging voice I suspect.

You're subconsciously not really wanting to live in London, maybe? Don't really want to leave Sheffield? Could be.... :)

StarSparkle

Interests: Green Day, Green Day, Green Day, Green Day, Green Day... and....Chatting to my mates on and offline, going out and getting sozzled and shopping (when iv got the money)

5 words to describe yourself: er... hang on, il ask someone on msn to describe me: Ole1 has said: cute, bubbly, good tits n arse

What I'm Looking for: Someone calld Billie Joe Armstrong, wears a black shirt with red tie, looks good naked and plays the guitar. Im not picky.

Being serious: someone caring, loving and all that, MUST have a good sense of humour. Im not too fussed about looks, as long as he looks after himself and doesnt stink its all cool with me :) ... oh and he must be into my type of music- rock/punk/metal :)

i don't stink and im into metal/rock, live up ur way too

pm if u like

God is this thread still going! May as well try!

Interests: Cinema, eating out, travel, gym (sometimes), football, concerts, Corp and Pubs...getting drunk:D

5 words to describe yourself: Trys to be funny, caring, honest, lazy, optimistic!

What I'm Looking for: Well a pulse would be a good start:D

Seriously though, looking for a Taurus. Scorpio's are a pain to put up with, pisces are just :loopy:

(can you tell i've had a look for my compatiable star signs:help: )

Hey! I want to play.

Sex female.

Age 40 something (lost birth certificate and should never ask a lady her age).

Interests too many to mention and open to more.

5 words to describe myself:

Honest, Happy, Loyal, Friendly and just Me.

What I'm looking for is a nice guy with all the above qualities (must like dogs cause I have 2) late 30’s/ early 40’s, who is o.k with the getting to know each other as friends sort of thing and then we can see what does or doesn’t happen.

Well here's mine...

I'm an administrative officer at the Jobcentre, im always up for a laugh, like to be crazy but serious too. I like kisses and cuddles and snuggling up whilst watching the TV or out somewhere like the cinema *blushes*

Interests: Astronomy, meteorology, computers, photography and reading

5 words to describe myself: Caring, honest, loving, outgoing, star gazer

What i am looking for: Someone 20-23, has the similar interests. Knows how to love and care for a lady. Quite intelligent and to show me the world..

Anyone interest send me a line via PM *grins*

How u doin? :heyhey:

http://history.sandiego.edu/gen/maps/2000s/2004world1600.jpg

age 26 (female)

Interests dancing,camping and generally messing about.

5 words to describe myself Face like a dogs bum.

What i am looking for A man that will do what is needed with out being told. Someone i can boss around and use for whatever is required and someone who is good at cleaning and repairing things.

Archived