The Ultimate Singles Thread

Interests: Gym, swimming, yoga, dancing, going out with friends, shopping, cinema, music, travelling, camping, walking.

5 words to describe yourself: faithful, caring, feminine, friendly and cheeful

What I'm Looking for: Mr Right if he exhists!! A man over 6ft prefered ;)

Originally posted by jennifer

Interests: Gym, swimming, yoga, dancing, going out with friends, shopping, cinema, music, travelling, camping, walking.

5 words to describe yourself: faithful, caring, feminine, friendly and cheeful

What I'm Looking for: Mr Right if he exhists!! A man over 6ft prefered ;)

Thats me out of the running...5'11!

oh, BTW ladies...there is a link to face party on my profile...so have a good laugh!! (and my head is not the shape of an egg, though it does look like it in the picture!!!) :smile:

Why not.........

Im 23 and female

Interests: pubs/bars, reading, music (most sorts), films, comedy (peter kay - fab!), countryside, eating out and having a dance!

5 word to describe me: cheeky/shy (all in one!), affectionate, strong minded, independant and caring.

What i am looking for:.......someone who is caring, trustworthy like me, honest like me, someone over 5'7, some one who i can be confident around without offending them cus once i get to know someone my confidence shines (in a sexy way of course, not in an over the top way!), and someone who can accept my independance.............. just as long as you like to enjoy yourself.

Well if your interested or want to know more............PM me!

Originally posted by slimsid2000

I'm 35 and single. looking to meet a nice good looking girl (age immaterial).

My interests include amateur dramatics.

I apologise....I know you always get a hard time, but seriously, if you want a girl as much as you say you do you wouldn't care how good looking she was would you??

sex : oo yes please (sorry couldn't help it ) male

discribe me : small, fit, dry fast sence of humour.

like my cycling,!and reading autobiographies,true stories,music.

Sad films occationally,week-ends away.loseness

loads more,but finding out is half the fun isn't it.!!

jt

Right, I'm told the best policy is keep it simple so here goes:

Interests: Way too many to list here - having fun, music, current affairs, goin out, all kinds of sports, lots really!

5 words to describe myself: honest, loyal, smartar$e, confident, party-animal (do hyphenations count or do I have to come back and edit this!?)

What I'm looking for: good female friends, I feel I need to know I can be friends with a girl before there could be more. However, this poses something of a problem, the whole risking-a-good-friendship thing. So I guess I'm not looking for love or romance but if it comes along all the better, until then good female company is sadly lacking from my life!!!

Well that wasn't exactly simple but I guess it gives ya a good idea of what I'm like! lol

p.s I'm a straight guy ok!!?

female - straight

Honest / Focused / fun / outgoing / strong willed

i like to socilise, make people laugh, read, watch films, walking, arts and crafts, making new friends, meeting intresting people.

WLTM like minded for friendship or more

maybe there should be a WLTM Section on Forum? Moderators are you taking note?

*would like to meet

Archived