The Ultimate Singles Thread

male, 37, still looking, rattling round the house by myself and its getting really boring now!

loves: music, cooking, reading, tv, music, films, a quiet pint, music and did I mention music? :hihi:

looking for someone fairly easy going and comfortable with themselves, into similar stuff.

:clap:

also wish folk would empty their pm boxes :D

male, 37, still looking, rattling round the house by myself and its getting really boring now!

loves: music, cooking, reading, tv, music, films, a quiet pint, music and did I mention music? :hihi:

looking for someone fairly easy going and comfortable with themselves, into similar stuff.

:clap:

also wish folk would empty their pm boxes :D

Why should you be sat at home bored and lonely?

Why am I and lots of other people sat at home bored and lonely?

We just need to meet up and make more friends, so at the risk of being thrown off this forum, come on you organisers, pull your fingers out and do something!!! YOU organise a get together as were all a bit too insecure to take the next step. Forget speed dating but I’m willing to pay £20 for a speed getting to know people session. Organise something and put it on the home page so everyone has a chance to join in.

Hi Summer,

Don't know about you but I could just do with more friends to get out of the house with.

hi poppy1

i feel the same but i have stayed in house for so long. not been out on my own at night in 10 years since i got mugged. hubby died in march. we didnt go out much and not drinking as we were never bothered about drinking. and at one time we used to have many visitors.didnt have my own friends just used to talk to the wifes of my hubbys friends. the only people i talk to now are family. i even feel scared about going out and meeting new people. get in a panic just thinking about it. always been shy and not very good at talking to people.

But most of the time going out in the evening involve Bar or pubs which a few people like me dont enjoy, What else is there to do apart from Pub/Clubs/Bars/Restaurants/Cinemas as i am bore with all those things and i cant race my karts at night

Archived