The Ultimate Singles Thread

Well here goes....

30 yr old f

lives just outside sheffield

interests : music (most kinds but particularly rock/metal), films (i'll watch most films but nothing with subtitles!) going out, reading (from terry pratchett to stephen king and most things in between)

looking for : a nice bloke age 28-35, got to be tall (i am 5 9), intelligent, patient, honest, sense of humour always handy!

hmm what else do you lovely people need to know? I am divorced with 2 children and am at college trying to kick start my brain again after far too much childrens tv etc! Have I missed anything out?

34 yr old male

living in doncaster

love metal and rock music, films..and and all..reading...shopping (well for cd's n books and dvd's any way!) and all tech n gadgets

just looking for ladies to have some fun with...i aint complicated and i want my life to stay that way...!

cheers

ok so nothing ventured nothing gained?!?!?!?

36 (god how did i get to be that old?!?!) female, live in sheffield work in leeds (for my sins!)

5 words about me: empathic, dry sense of humour (Im counting each description as one other wise ive used them all up now), music fanatic, creative, intelligent but dim

Looking for relationship (or friendship is great too!), intelligence helps as i can be a bit erudite at times!, creative, music lover, good sense of humour and a sense of fun essential!

How about this then

age 60 something

Male

Divorced

Interests..

reading, selective T.V.,history, walks (good weather), karate,

Eating out,horseriding (only when I'm on holiday), polishing my Zimmer frame,travelling,music, would like to sing in a group,keeping fit, dancing,that's enough for now I think.

Looking for ... as the old song says ..Someone to watch over me.Lady, age immaterial but don't want any old dodderers.

Don't let my age put any ladies off,I can do anything these young whippersnappers can...except I do it slower and with more finesse.

Me

5 10", slim, bald, fairly ugly, fit, no sense of humour, lost it after I was fatally injured when I had a blowout on the Zimmer and swerved into the wall.

Are you still there?

(not keen on Karate!)

Thursday.

male/50+ divorced

me

open minded, chilled, young at heart, independent, hard/gentle, tough, sexy, mixed race, far from ugly, full hair, own teeth, slightly overweight, honest & have everything but the girl. (sorry can't count past five)

ideal partner

young-ish, slim, chilled, casual, fit, sexy, open minded & doesn't have to be an 'oil painting'.

(did i mention sexy?)

ok so nothing ventured nothing gained?!?!?!?

36 (god how did i get to be that old?!?!) female, live in sheffield work in leeds (for my sins!)

5 words about me: empathic, dry sense of humour (Im counting each description as one other wise ive used them all up now), music fanatic, creative, intelligent but dim

Looking for relationship (or friendship is great too!), intelligence helps as i can be a bit erudite at times!, creative, music lover, good sense of humour and a sense of fun essential!

erudite AND dry! how intriguing...i consider myself funny (some may disagree)...but just HOW fanatical is this love of music? any faves??

ok, here goes..

age - 20 F

about me - 3rd year law student at university of sheffield, a bit of a laddette when it comes to football and beer but a very girly girl as well, tall and curvy, hopelessly romantic, up for a laugh and a bit of crazyness every now and then, generous and hopefully vaguely intelligent.

looking for - someone tall and funny who will look after me and whisk me off my feet :)

me - http://www.faceparty.com/sparkle_me

well my pm box is just bursting :(

Archived