The Ultimate Singles Thread

34 yr old male

living in doncaster

love metal and rock music, films..and and all..reading...shopping (well for cd's n books and dvd's any way!) and all tech n gadgets

just looking for ladies to have some fun with...i aint complicated and i want my life to stay that way...!

cheers

so does anyone a:) ctually agree to go out on a date through this thing then?

Why should you be sat at home bored and lonely?

Why am I and lots of other people sat at home bored and lonely?

We just need to meet up and make more friends, so at the risk of being thrown off this forum, come on you organisers, pull your fingers out and do something!!! YOU organise a get together as were all a bit too insecure to take the next step. Forget speed dating but I’m willing to pay £20 for a speed getting to know people session. Organise something and put it on the home page so everyone has a chance to join in.

Its all over after 30+ most western centric societies are geared this way .... It's all a little bit of doom and gloom .... and with the Uk for example as populated as it is why bother with anyone over 30's?

Rant over :rant:

Ok here we go....

Interests: walking, music, food, going out with friends, wine

5 Words to describe me: fun, flirty, honest, loyal and easy going

What an i looking for: a cross between Will Smith and Chris Evans (yes the ginger DJ !! I like a man who can make me smile!!)

Here goes..

Male, 31, living somewhere near Sheffield..

Interests, Ice/Inline Hockey, Camping, Music ( esp Rock n Metal ), Reading, movies, travel, and plenty more.. I'll try anything once.

5 words to describe me... honest, loyal, funny, intelligent, open-minded.

Ideally looking for relationship, someone to share the good and bad that life has to offer, some common interests would be good, but Im more than happy to explore new things!

My favourite past-time involves

Gaining new friends would be good too... so if anybody fances a chat PM away.

Scott

Ok here we go....

What an i looking for: a cross between Will Smith and Chris Evans (yes the ginger DJ !! I like a man who can make me smile!!)

I may be just what your looking for.....but... hmmm! Will Smith with ginger hair?

I wish I was a bit younger.....X :love:

Ok here we go....

wish i was a bit older lol

there have been a few romances come of this, wether they are still on the go i am not sure!

I met someone off here actually. I said to myself I would never ever 'date' someone off here and I think my exact words to Macca where 'not before hell freezes over'.

Well I am still seeing the guy and hell has not frozen over. Give it a go guys!!!!! :)

I met someone off here actually. I said to myself I would never ever 'date' someone off here and I think my exact words to Macca where 'not before hell freezes over'.

Well I am still seeing the guy and hell has not frozen over. Give it a go guys!!!!! :)

Aaaaawww how nice to know, Good Luck with it all. :thumbsup: xxx

Archived